Free Okami Cover Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwelyk

CAGiversary!
http://www.capcom.com/artredemption/

In order to make up for the IGN Watermark incident, they're sending out alternative covers if you submit your address. Best part: It doesn't ask for a proof of purchase. I submitted three different forms, same e-mail, same address, different names. Just to see if that worked. If it doesn't, I'll go with different e-mails. I don't care enough to go with different addresses.

[quote name='lwelyk']http://www.capcom.com/artredemption/

In order to make up for the IGN Watermark incident, they're sending out alternative covers if you submit your address. Best part: It doesn't ask for a proof of purchase. I submitted three different forms, same e-mail, same address, different names. Just to see if that worked. If it doesn't, I'll go with different e-mails. I don't care enough to go with different addresses.[/quote]

So you like stealing from hard working companies?

[quote name='Mahoney07']So you like stealing from hard working companies?[/quote]

LOL, please. These poor hard working companies don't need you to stick up for them. They won't stick up for you when they sell you a shitty game. :lol:

[quote name='_Sin_']LOL, please. These poor hard working companies don't need you to stick up for them. They won't stick up for you when they sell you a shitty game. :lol:[/quote]

Are you insinuating that Okami is a shitty game?

Wow, nice, I think I'll jump on this even though I don't have the game yet. That IGN logo would just stick out like a sore thumb now that I've seen it, and the other designs look quite nice.

Also, I wouldn't exactly call getting additional covers for a game stealing when they're giving them out free. Not to mention after buying several Capcom games that had their online servers shut down not long after I got them, I wouldn't feel bad about getting something in return from them.

Gotta say those two extra covers look pretty sweet. I might actually buy Okami. I was originally content with my PS2 version.

I went ahead and ordered both of the special covers. I don't know which one I'll use yet, but whichever I choose, it'll look nice in the case of my PS2 copy of Okami.

[quote name='Mahoney07']So you like stealing from hard working companies?[/quote]
They should of offered to let people order all three of the covers in the same order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back