CAGcast #116 Shovelware: Wombat's Comic Con Blow Off

The Rude pic is what made me laugh the most. I didn't laugh at the "pleasure on both ends" pic but it was still a good choice for the audience Cheapy. I highly suggest doing these every week as they are very good.

Did the IFanboy guys listen to the CAGCast or did a dual-listener contact them? FYI it wasn't me as I listen to Diggnation and Totally Rad Show but had not gotten around to start listening to IFanboy and I won't now even with their apology. What they did was just bad taste.

It reminds me of when I met the Penny Arcade guys at the Las Vegas Comic Con in Oct. 2003. I was there for the first US Yugioh Regional. After the warmup tourney on Friday I walked the convention floor (my first convention and I wasn't into comics back then as this was pre-VS System) so when I saw the Penny Arcade booth I ran to it. I didn't know what the guys looked life in real life but when I saw them autographing stuff I knew it was them.

I still get them mixed up but the brown-haired one from the comic (who is bald in real life) was so nice to everyone who came up and the other guy was a douchebag to everyone IMO. The nice one asked me all about Yugioh when he saw my bag of cards and I showed him all my decks like my main deck, Exodia deck, etc. and we talked about cards quite a bit. The other one seemed like being there was a waste of time to him and cutting into making out time with his wife.

Yes, I am too curious to know how they apologized to wombat, and what there reasoning was for being rude to him.

That was really fantastic. And it amuses me that you had to search up "dildo" in google images to find that. :lol:

Edit: Not that I would know.

ahaha, funny stuff cheapy!

I figured wombat's "blowoff" was just an awkward, socially-retarded faux pax from a genuine geek who didn't know how to react to attention and/or praise rather than some conscious attempt to tell someone to get lost. Still, it wouldn't have been a cagcast story or shovelware epsiode otherwise, I guess...

Edit: I have found my new Internetz reaction pic in the dual headed dildo. lulz-a-plenty...

Haha I love these video's they're hilarious.

[quote name='KingCrow02']Funny stuff, wish I can download them and take them with me on my PSP[/quote]

If you copy the link to the youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV0S7FOVTH4

Then go onto http://www.keepvid.com

Paste the youtube URL into the box near the top of the page and click download and then wait for the download box to open below it. You will get the option to download that video. Right-click the >> Download

These things are absolutely hilarious. If it doesn't take up too much time I hope you can do them every week.

Great work Cheapy, a true master of clip shows. Plus who doesn't love a picture of Chunk doing the truffle shuffle.:lol:

That was really good. Nothing like starting my day with images of a double ended dong and Ravishing Rick Rude. Excuse me while I go wash my eyes out.

That really was great and I couldn't stop laughing. fuck would've been more appropriate for ifanboy. But you took the high road and for that you're a better man. Good for you Wombat.

This one was far better produced and edited then the last one.

My only complaint is with the back and forth with the Wombat and CheapyD icons, the switch isn't always timed correctly with their speaking.

Haha, that was freaking Awesome. You guys really caught every moment of that clip beautifully. Unbelievably Five times more funnier in Video form.

I think it would be pretty cool if this was done for one of the Cagcast Episodes that had a lot of visual references, so there wouldn't be too much Wombat and Cheapy Picture fillers. Maybe get a vote on which Episode would be a good candidate.

Really good stuff. Good job guys.

[quote name='Indifference']Well Done Cheapy. What software do you use for your video editing?[/QUOTE]

I would guess iMovie which comes with Macs.

Of course the dickhead(s) is/are going to apologize now. They got called out, and deservedly so. You guys are way too diplomatic about this shit. I understand why, I just wish you'd make 'em sweat a little more than you usually do.

This "Shovelware" was much better than the first, by the way.

Ravishing Rick Rude! Are you kidding me? Brilliant.

Remember that cage match between him and The Ultimate Warrior at I think Summer Slam? And the warrior kept pulling his pants down...ahh memories.

P.S. The only thing that ifanboy's apology means is that on top of being a dick, he's also a pussy. Eff you dude!

That is by far the funniest work I have seen you do. Hell, I showed my boyfriend the same video, and he laughed out loud... He doesn't even play video games or read comics.

Keep up the good work:)

oh man these are absolutely great. Definitely cracked up a few times, the clips just make it worthwhile....if only you could do that to the whole show! >D

Cheapy,
These are great, this one was even better than last week's. Shovelware FTW!!

I don't really care if the guy apologized to Wombat, he was a dick and Wombat was nothing but gracious, screw those guys. Gamers, Comic-book-guys (i.e. nerds) have to stick together not engage in the same sort of weak-sauce elitism of high-school jocks and spoiled (my sweet sixteen) rich girls.

bread's done
Back