Unreal Tournament III Collector's Edition (PC) $30 shipped at Amazon

seriously, could amazon be any better? i love how the deals pop up to price-match all the time. i don't need any stupid fliers, and i don't need to deal with any knuckleheads or cowboy managers who think they're preserving the store's financial status by denying a price-match or a ggc with a penny on it. amazon 4 life, kid!

thanks for the deal. i'm gonna reinstall 2k4 to see how many people are playing. if the pickings are slim, i'll grab this for sure even though i have the ps3 version already. there just aren't enough instagib players on ps3, and that's what i really like.

I called this one in the Gamespot thread on $30 for the regular version yesterday--next up Crysis collector's edition at sub $30--and maybe UT3 will drop even more and I can price correct like I did with Hellgate

nice.. i paid 30 for the standard version..

good deal!

ive managed to pick up all the bic pc titles at 30ish or lower... nothing else left that interests me and isnt on consoles (vegas 2, assasins creed)

crysis
quake wars
ut3
gears of war

I have actually enjoyed this game so far more than crysis and quake wars..

Runs very nice and looks good, plus the user maps are awesome..

Works great with the 360 controller too..

im not sure if this is YMMV.. but at the gamestop by my apartment (Market Place in North Davis, CA) has this for 30 bucks and you get the UT anthology (worth 20 bucks) free... PLUS you get a free game from the bin of your choice... since its buy 1 get 1 free on certain PC games

[quote name='vinht426']im not sure if this is YMMV.. but at the gamestop by my apartment (Market Place in North Davis, CA) has this for 30 bucks and you get the UT anthology (worth 20 bucks) free... PLUS you get a free game from the bin of your choice... since its buy 1 get 1 free on certain PC games[/quote]

woah. woah. woah. Did I miss a thread on this? Where can I get all the info on the buy1-get1 PC game sale at GameStop?

like i said, it could be a YMMV... the store that i go to a lot has a bin filled with PC games... not necessarily bargain bin games, but limited edition stuff as well. Like Crysis limited edition, UT3 LE... Tabula Rasa LE... and expansion packs to games like Age of Empire 3 and Company of heroes. OH! and i saw Gears of War is part of it too... i was going to get Gears of War but couldnt decide what free game i would have gotten with it

deal is dead... shows up as 62xx now

my bad... didn't see the amazon option on the side (as the link on this page shows Beach Audio's price by default. but Edge is right, the price is still good as of 4/27)

It's not dead: you can still get it from Amazon for $29.99 from the link on the right of the page. However it doesn't look like it's currently in stock, but it can still be ordered and they will send it out when it comes back in stock.

The CE for 30 seems to be worth it since the regular version is 30 on Steam (and several other place). Steam also has some silly anthology pack for 45 that includes this as well.

My experience with amazon shipping things "when they get back in stock" has been bad... i waited two months for a Wii Perfect Shot before i called them up to complain, and badgered them into giving me an account credit to keep me as a customer. (called gamestop and they got a perfect shot in that day, had them hold it for me... lucky lucky)

bread's done
Back