Tomb Raider Anniversary PC $11.99 on *sigh* Amazon.

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Eidos-STRTAPU..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1209086354&sr=1-2

41yp%2BPywMiL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It just dropped to $19.99 not too long ago. Heh, I literally just remembered that my 360 controller is broken and I need a new one. Damn. *twiddles thumbs* :bomb:

EDIT: Sorry that I forgot to mention that it was the PC version. I've just long associated the TR series with my PC.

Don't you ever, ever sigh at Amazon. They're wonderful people that saved me hundreds of dollars a month. Well, a week at this rate.

[quote name='akashhhhh']Don't you ever, ever sigh at Amazon. They're wonderful people that saved me hundreds of dollars a month. Well, a week at this rate.[/quote]

QFT. Gamestop/EB is the devil. The enemy of the enemy is my friend. :D In for one!

[quote name='akashhhhh']Don't you ever, ever sigh at Amazon. They're wonderful people that saved me hundreds of dollars a month. Well, a week at this rate.[/quote]

Yeah that's why I sigh! I have prime n' everything. I bet they noticed that people hadn't been buying games in a minute and were like "oh, let's fix that."

[quote name='Chronis']Cheapy should just change the name of the sight to Cheap Amazon Gamers. Most of the sales come from there anyway...[/quote]

Haha, maybe its own board would suffice :)

To be honest, no tax for CA residents makes it worth it for me. That adds up if you're buying 1-2 games a month at $60 a pop. Plus the giant purchases like Rock Band.

I think this is around $11 at Circuit City, at least it was. It's no longer showing up on their site.

I've been waiting for this game to drop in price for a while now, and just ordered it. Thanks op! =)

Amazon's trying to bleed us dry! It's all part of their super secret scary plot! :lol: I hope they can keep this up forever!

bread's done
Back