EB Games Texas 50% Extra on used Trades + $30 extra on systems

kenn

CAGiversary!
I was given a flyer today while in EB games. It has 3 specials on it -- Extra 50% trade in on used games, Extra $30 on hardware trade-ins (no GB of any kind), and 10% off a new game. I don't know how they distribute them, but I'm a regular and the guy always takes care of me when he can. I don't have a scanner so I can't make one for you unfortunately, but hopefully someone can go to one of these stores and grab a flyer from them. The flyer is good through 8/31/08. It doesn't say the original is required but it does say it has to be surrendered so a copy may not fly. It is about 10" wide by about 12" long so it's not a standard printer paper size and will stand out like a sore thumb if you use a copy.

It clearly states only these specific locations:

Locations are:
Luna Crossing - Plano Texas
Parker Crossing - Same
Marketplace S.C. - El Paso, TX
Resler Marketplace - Same
West Oaks Mall - Houston, TX
Village at West Oaks - Same
North Oaks - Same
SWM Center - Spring, TX
Willowbrook Shopping Center - Houston, TX
Willowbrook Mall - Houston, TX
La Frontera Shopping Center - Round Rock, TX (Austin Area)
Greenlawn Crossing - Round Rock, TX (Austin Area)

He stacked my edge so I got an extra 60% and I got $42.40 for Super Mario Galaxy among other titles. He would only give me one coupon (in addition to the one I used). :whistle2:(

Somebody please get ahold of one and get it on here if you have a scanner as this deal rocks.

Luna Crossing- That is my favorite gamestop. The guys that work there were so polite and honest. They don't bug me about bundling all this crap and just tell me straight up.

I'm in east Texas but I'll look tomorrow to see if there are any here. My Gamestop isn't on list but I really wouldn't expect it to be anyway.

Good luck... They are definitely standing by the "these stores only" as I had 3 more games to trade in and wanted to buy Okami at the same time. I stopped by the only nearby store that had Okami Wii in stock and they wouldn't take the coupon. They knew about the flyer but also knew it was only at the two Round Rock Stores. I wouldn't drive all over the place as I don't think you are going to find one that way. Tomorrow I'll try to call the guy and find out where the flyers are being distributed (besides at the store).

This probably oughtta be in regional deals. These coupons come around every so often in Cali, as well, but I've never seen them actually run nationwide.

I ran across the flyer at my local MovieStop (owned by gamestop corporation, love the place since we have no real movie place in town unless you count that tiny ass FYE). It has several places listed for NW Florida as participants and an expiration at the end of August 2008. Incredible flyer, and will be using it to trade-in a PS2 system and some games (up to 5 w/ coupon - Brawl should net $56 with coupon/edge and there wasn't anything in the coupon that capped the trade-in limit. I bought brawl for $35.99 used at gamestop (coupon/edge used) so that would net a gain of $20.

[quote name='autche']I ran across the flyer at my local MovieStop (owned by gamestop corporation, love the place since we have no real movie place in town unless you count that tiny ass FYE). It has several places listed for NW Florida as participants and an expiration at the end of August 2008. Incredible flyer, and will be using it to trade-in a PS2 system and some games (up to 5 w/ coupon - Brawl should net $56 with coupon/edge and there wasn't anything in the coupon that capped the trade-in limit. I bought brawl for $35.99 used at gamestop (coupon/edge used) so that would net a gain of $20.[/quote]

The last time I had one of these flyers it had fine print stating that you could receive credit up to the used retail price of the game (which in Brawl's case would be $44.99). However, I recently traded in a copy of it and received $46.20, so who the hell knows? Good luck with that! Hope it works!

[quote name='kenn']I was given a flyer today while in EB games. It has 3 specials on it -- Extra 50% trade in on used games, Extra $30 on hardware trade-ins (no GB of any kind), and 10% off a new game. I don't know how they distribute them, but I'm a regular and the guy always takes care of me when he can. I don't have a scanner so I can't make one for you unfortunately, but hopefully someone can go to one of these stores and grab a flyer from them. The flyer is good through 8/31/08. It doesn't say the original is required but it does say it has to be surrendered so a copy may not fly. It is about 10" wide by about 12" long so it's not a standard printer paper size and will stand out like a sore thumb if you use a copy.

can gamecube be traded in?

So anyone know how long this deal is lasting?
Also where did you get it? Do you think if I just walk in they will give it to me and let me use it right there?

bread's done
Back