Castlevania Symphony of The Night (Sega Saturn) value/rarity question

ChrisXE

Banned
I am having no luck find a value or rarity of this game complete/mint condition, tried ebay with no luck anybody have a clue how much this baby goes for?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']65 and up from what I saw when I was looking earlier this year[/quote]

hmm and I thought i got stiffed at the old yardsale :) 10$ they were asking, I still them down to 6.25

[quote name='Gameboy415']SOTN came out on Saturn?!

Any details would be jawsome.[/quote] yeo, i dident know either till it smacked me the face today

The extra areas (complete with new music) and the ability to play as Maria are great, but the game frequently suffers from crippling slowdown resulting from all those fancy sprite effects.

I got this thing new and still sealed for $25 from a friend of mine who bought it and just had sitting around in his house :p

The Japanese PS1 version also had some differences from the U.S. release like an extra card character and some other stuff I don't remember.

Technically it was titled Dracula X: Nocturne of the Moonlight or something along those lines. Came out about a year after the platstation version and was never brought stateside really because the Saturn was already dying over here.

Pardon me for threadjacking but anyone know what the non-PH or non-GH or whatever PS1 version Symphony of the Night is worth?

[quote name='jaykrue']Pardon me for threadjacking but anyone know what the non-PH or non-GH or whatever PS1 version Symphony of the Night is worth?[/quote]

Depends if it is sealed or not, but used ones go anywhere from $20-$60 (if they are almost brand new).

Beware he says... it must be a _ _ _ _ !

[quote name='Gameboy415']SOTN came out on Saturn?!

Any details would be jawsome.[/quote]

And nice to see a Street Sharks reference every now and then.

bread's done
Back