Playstation 3
Haves

Wants

Buylist
The Last Guardian (PS3)
BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='idd0tt']i'll take orange box for ps3[/quote]

I saw this a couple of minutes before you posted and I was like "Damn this timing!" since I'm selling stuff off again.

This would have been an awesome deal! Glad someone I know gets to take advantage of a great deal even if I couldn't! :lol:

Just throwing this out there Dont really need and not really expecting you to accept but will toss out an offer

XBOX 360
NBA Street Homecourt COMPLETE
Project Gotham Racing 3 COMPLETE
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground NO MANUAL
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 COMPLETE

24 shipped ..

just got an xbox 360 and looking for dirt cheap games : ) picked a few off of the blockbuster buy 1 get1 free

HOw good of games are these or are they pretty bad

will probally offer more after the hoildays are over if you still have them : )

[quote name='slidecage']Just throwing this out there Dont really need and not really expecting you to accept but will toss out an offer

XBOX 360
NBA Street Homecourt COMPLETE
Project Gotham Racing 3 COMPLETE
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground NO MANUAL
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 COMPLETE

24 shipped ..

just got an xbox 360 and looking for dirt cheap games : ) picked a few off of the blockbuster buy 1 get1 free

HOw good of games are these or are they pretty bad

will probally offer more after the hoildays are over if you still have them : )[/QUOTE]

they are all in good condition. at max there is a couple of light scratches. Im not taking any offers. They are $10 a piece and if I can't sell them I'm just give them away to friends or family.

[quote name='RandyTsai']they are all in good condition. at max there is a couple of light scratches. Im not taking any offers. They are $10 a piece and if I can't sell them I'm just give them away to friends or family.[/QUOTE]

no what i mean bad is .. bad to play (boring or fun)

any lag on smackdown. is the xbox 360 just the same as the ps2 version or more stuff added

[quote name='slidecage']no what i mean bad is .. bad to play (boring or fun)

any lag on smackdown. is the xbox 360 just the same as the ps2 version or more stuff added[/QUOTE]

Oh, they are all bad in my opinion. I usually just them out. I buy them cause they are cheap, but I never play them. The only games that can keep my interested in Call of Duty. I played Smackdown for only a match and i didn't notice any lag.

[quote name='slidecage']Cant these things be used ONLINE? or is it hooked to your shipping address

why could not anyone use these online[/QUOTE]

You can use it online. But these are mine and are linked to my so cal address. I don't want them showing that I order stuff from across the state. They might get suspicious and cancel the card.

[quote name='RandyTsai']how the hell can you request a clearance game. You can only request a game. It doesn't matter how someone else attains it.[/quote]

Please stay out of my TL with this nonsense, thanks. I can request whatever the fuck I want.

bread's done
Back