Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Brassiere - bouncin & flashin out now!

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
omg this game looks crazy!!

but unfortunately it most likely will not come to USA :cry:

pa.123675.1.jpg

Official Website: http://www.suparobo.jp/srw_lineup/srw_mugen/index.html

sum info:
http://www.dsfanboy.com/tag/super-robot-wars/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugen_no_Frontier:_Super_Robot_Wars_OG_Saga

recent promotional video (part 1 of 2)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNlXHGDoMA[/media]

older PV (from March): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf9aAIkaooA

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that does look good. Sad that it has about as much chance of coming over as Namco X Capcom (another I'd really like brought over)

Wait a minute.

Does this game play like a combo video or something? I swear whoever made this game is going to strike gold. No one can resist combo videos, cleavage and mechs. Especially when they're all conveniently in one place. This is like fan service to the 6th power.

[quote name='DARKiLLUSiON']I believe the game play will be exactly like a Super Robo War
SRPG ...think of it like FFTA[/QUOTE]

actually this game is more like traditional rpg and not a srpg

This is the cowboy-themed one with the ATX team, right? It has some licensed characters (like KOS-MOS from Xenosaga) but otherwise nothing should bar Atlus from bringing it out here (hopefully OG 1 and 2 sold well enough on the GBA... I know I still play them).

*drools*

Yeah pretty mech combo action inside a RPG, that right there is usually enough for me to bite as long as it isn't crap. Hell if Atlus brings it over here this is day one purchase for me because usually when Atlus brings something over here it's damn good.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Damn, that does look good. Sad that it has about as much chance of coming over as Namco X Capcom (another I'd really like brought over)[/quote]

i dream of this day sometimes.. sigh

I've been looking forward to this game for a while. I can't wait :)

Having played Namco x Capcom and the import Super Robot Wars makes me like this even more.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']*drools*

Yeah pretty mech combo action inside a RPG, that right there is usually enough for me to bite as long as it isn't crap. Hell if Atlus brings it over here this is day one purchase for me because usually when Atlus brings something over here it's damn good.[/QUOTE]

um no Atlus released a lot of bad games as well. A lot of games got mixed reviews like Manga Carta, Contact, Izuma.

Strictly america...which characters belong to which company?
For certain, KosMOS is a property of Namco Bandai games. But if the others dont belong to anyone, couldnt we raid the Namco Bandai place and ask them to license this one?

[quote name='trq']Reminds me of the combat in Xenogears, logically enough.[/QUOTE]

It from the same developers of Xenogears or Xenosaga Series, Monolith Soft

[quote name='ihavenolife123']Strictly america...which characters belong to which company?
For certain, KosMOS is a property of Namco Bandai games. But if the others dont belong to anyone, couldnt we raid the Namco Bandai place and ask them to license this one?[/QUOTE]

The makers of Super Robot Series, Banprestro, was bought or "merged" with Namco a few months ago. So putting any Namco related characters shouldn't be a problem.

The problem is localizing this game after the lackluster sales of Xenosaga series. Which still doesn't make sense. If Namco is willing to take a risk with the Hack series, why not Super Robot?

[quote name='fatbeer']

If Namco is willing to take a risk with the Hack series, why not Super Robot?[/QUOTE]

qft

I lived at a friends apartment over the summer, and .hack was the name of the game for that summer. Man, was it horrible.
Level layout was lackluster, voice acting was crappy. I really couldnt find anything interesting about it.

[quote name='JEKKI']booooo~!!! too many games, not enough time!!

and not enough money too!

lol[/quote]

And that's just on the DS.

I fucking love the end of the Atlus Faithful email for this game:
Pretty surprising, huh? Hey, why don't you look more surprised by this announcement?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Obviously a reference to the game and a shitton of others' localization being leaked by Amazon.ca several days ago.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Atlus is releasing this on April 28th for $34.99. All launch copies will be a premium box containing the soundtrack.

srtogds_glamshot_small_415.png
[/quote]

SWEET! Day one for me as well :bouncy:

Ugh. fucking anime titty gimmick. Do not want. Probably won't play.

Honestly, I was kind of done with SRW not long after Masoukishin: Lord of Elemental.

Also, it was totally obvious this was coming stateside, after the other OG games did.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']wow... I would get this for the breasts alone. I'm not even joking here.[/quote]

I might have to sig this, with a huge disclaimer that it's talking about anime characters.

[quote name='botticus']So, is this game anything like the Super Robot Taisen games?[/quote]

Nope. The other games are SRPGs while this is sort of an action RPG spin-off.

I had heard of the game before but paid no attention to it as I thought it was the same as all the other SRT games (except with more boobs?), but after I saw the screenshots and didn't really get how the game was played I decided to go look up some gameplay footage.

Holy crap, this game looks awesome.

If I had known sooner it was an action RPG with a battle system similar to Namco X Capcom's (my favorite tactical RPG because you don't have to sit around and watch your troops battle it out), I would've just imported it. Definitely gonna pre-order this.

I watched the video, and it seems more like a turn based rpg with timed button attacks ala Shadow hearts, SMRPG, Last Remnant, whatnot. Oh, yeah and since its not a TRPG day one for me too. To say this game is awesome is an extreme understatement.
This especially makes me think that
61Fn1roQ8iL._AA280_.jpg

This
Dark Spire
And the probable persona 1 for psp.
atlus is just really good at releasing stuff ive been wanting for months

[quote name='Gden']I watched the video, and it seems more like a turn based rpg with timed button attacks ala Shadow hearts, SMRPG, Last Remnant, whatnot. Oh, yeah and since its not a TRPG day one for me too. To say this game is awesome is an extreme understatement.
This especially makes me think that
61Fn1roQ8iL._AA280_.jpg
[/quote]

Huh. I thought when I first saw the trailers, the battle system looked similar to Odin Sphere.

[quote name='hero101']Crap. :bomb: It's back up to $34.99.[/quote]

Hooray, I got my order in at $30.

[quote name='punkmaggit']OMG SPOILERS ;)[/quote]

Spoilers? I've never even played the game, I was just being sarcastic about RnO pointing out the misspelling.

Psyche.

But I still haven't played Bioshock.

bread's done
Back