FREE Pokemon D/P Darkrai download at TRU 5-31 and 6-1 Noon-4pm

SaraAB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
www.pokemon.com click on "new pokemon stuff at toys r us".

Via Pokemon.com, just thought I would let everyone know that Darkrai will be available for download to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl game carts from Noon-4pm on 5-31 and 6-1. Its a Saturday and Sunday. Its a digital download so no waiting in lines just go in the store and download, just like the Manaphy event for those that went. There is no list of stores but if your store had the Manaphy event they probably will have this one too (I think its for all TRU's anyways), you can call to make sure but wait until closer to the event.

Not to threadcrap, but this news was announced on April 19th.

Also, the TRU near me just closed down. Hopefully there is another one reasonably closeby.

ytidvk3.jpg

[quote name='lilchubz11']how does this work just go inside or wait outside tru and select the mystery gift option?[/quote]

yeah id rather just drive to my local TRU, park, download it there, then leave

its like ordering a darkrai from a drive thru

Just go in the store, you don't even have to go near the R-zone, select Mystery Gift and download it. Some people say it works from the Parking lot but I am doubtful. Although you might want to stop by the R-zone and do it there because for the Manaphy event they had 5$ coupons off any DS game in the store, even on clearance games. They usually give out promo stuff too like stickers and booklets.

[quote name='darkslime']I'm going to this.
Its gonna be kind of embarrassing to go into TRU and play pokemon though. lol[/quote]
It's only embarrassing if you allow it to embarrass you. If you don't care, it's not gonna matter.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Is Darkrai available through playing the game normally, or is it available only at this special event?[/quote]

My friend told me that the only other way to get him without hacking your ds is at the NYC Pokemon store. I didnt know there was such a store.

What I want to know is if your not a total nerd and have only invested say 2-3 hours on your diamond and pearl, can you still get him? Wouldnt that pretty much make the game really easy to go through with him in your lineup?

I am so glad this is a two-day event. I can never make it to Saturday afternoon ones but Sundays are always good for me.

[quote name='maaddmax']My friend told me that the only other way to get him without hacking your ds is at the NYC Pokemon store. I didnt know there was such a store.

What I want to know is if your not a total nerd and have only invested say 2-3 hours on your diamond and pearl, can you still get him? Wouldnt that pretty much make the game really easy to go through with him in your lineup?[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure the only requirement is that you have gotten the pokedex in the game, that should take maybe 30 min at the most. The NYC pokemon store is now Nintendo World, and I have no idea if they have done giveaways for the pokemon of this generation yet. Your friend is most likely lying. They usually only distribute pokemon once, so this will be your only chance to get Darkrai in a legit manner. You can either hack your game to get one or get one from a friend who hacked it but it is not the same as getting the legit pokemon.

Last time Manaphy was at Lv50 so I am assuming you can't just download it at the beginning and use it right away, it will probably be similar for this event. The pokemon also come with special items, a special ID number and you get the event ticket too, so its not the same as hacking the pokemon.

[quote name='maaddmax']My friend told me that the only other way to get him without hacking your ds is at the NYC Pokemon store. I didnt know there was such a store.

What I want to know is if your not a total nerd and have only invested say 2-3 hours on your diamond and pearl, can you still get him? Wouldnt that pretty much make the game really easy to go through with him in your lineup?[/quote]

The only way to get Darkrai right now is from Japan, they had special events when the showed the Darkrai Movie, I have 2 legit Japanese Darkrai's. WOW I sound like a PokeGeek, if that's even a word.

bread's done
Back