Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookymeister

Staff member
Feedback
736 (100%)
Per request....The opposite of the free stuff give away thread....ask for free stuff here.

Mainly an experiment, since it will probably be hard to match up a request here to someone who reads it and actually has what you want, but we can hope :)

Obviously don't be asking for ridiculous things, we don't need the thread cluttered with junk.

I'll start it off with requesting strategy guides that are being potentially trashed and empty blu-ray cases.
USB flashdrives would be nice too.

I need a penny from all the CAGs. Then I buy some ice cream in a pint. Give them up. :drool: Paypal only. We could destroy paypal with tedious microtransactions.

Requesting paypal... just kidding

Um
#1 Old Games? XD
#2 Controller Adapters (ps1/ps2 controller ---> Usb , dreamcast, etc)
#3 FF7 PC installation disc (mine is scratched).

I'm assuming some of you guys would be willing to pay shipping on these items?

I looking for old sports games from PS2 and back.

Empty Game Cases (PS3/Wii)
Broken Electronics (Cell Pnones, Hand Helds)
Pennies (Seriously send me a shitload of pennies if you all do it then it'll add up!)

anyone have an extra cellphone case for the motorola l7? mine's pink and i HATE pink, 'nuff said.

oh yeah and i'm also looking for a box/styrofoam of the tifa ver 2 resin statue.

[quote name='hero101']I need a penny from all the CAGs. Then I buy some ice cream in a pint. Give them up. :drool: Paypal only. We could destroy paypal with tedious microtransactions.[/quote]
Good plan!

Crazy shot, but I'm requesting ICO. I NEED IT. Everytime I'm close to buying it, something wrong happens with my payment, or the game is all messed up. :/
I'd appreciate this times infinite!!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I might be interested in unwanted USB flash drives.[/quote]
I have a 2 GB one I got and never opened. PM me if interested.
[quote name='Bioshocked360']I need the foam pieces from someone's broken xbox 360 headset. My dog chewed the foam off of mine.[/quote]
Would an old xbox headset work? Just looked and they're a different color but size looks the same. PM me if interested.

I'll request... packing tape. And packing peanuts. Seriously. Can always use those, and I somehow used an entire garbage bag full of peanuts... And.. empty slim CD cases. Oh... and candy. Can't go wrong with that.

Just what counts as going so far as to be unreasonable? Can I ask for a share on Puzzle Fighter 2 HD on PSN?

Also, unwanted microSD cards would be nice. Larger than 64MB though. Larger than 1GB and I'd love you forever.

Edit: I am looking for a single empty psp case.

Also, promo stuff. Anything from Xenosaga/GITS will be adored until the end of time.

an xbox breakaway cable
compact flash cards
xbox power cable
64 games
nes games
master system controller and games
usb flash drive
gameboy games (not gbc)
double lewel cases ala skies of arcadia DC
collectable cups
usb extension
xbox extension

Working remote to a Phillips Magnavox VRA43IAT VCR
A copy of 4/12/08's Magi-Nation finale from Kids WB (VHS is fine)
An Empty Gamecube Case
An Empty Double DVD case
Any of the following CD's (in playable condition):
I'm Not Anybody's Girl - Kaci
Hoku-Hoku
Everybody Doesn't - Amanda
Stromata - Charlotte Martin
RF Switch to GameCube
Flash Drives ( 1 GB or more)

I am requesting:

Gamecube memory card
SD card compatible with Wii
Bluetooth headset compatible with PS3
PS2 / PS3 memory card adapter

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City manual
Shadow of the Colossus manual

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really appreciate it if anybody can drop me an unusued PS1 memory card. :) Actually, anybody that can offer me an N64/Dreamcast would be my hero forever.

I want a magical lamp with a Genie inside. I don't care if it's been used...

Or I'll take a PS3 memory card adapter so I can finally move my PS2/PS1 game saves. I'll be more than willing to pay for the shipping to and back so you can even count it as a loaner or give it the next guy, similar to the Avatar lending program in the 360 forum. THANKS to Scarface7!

If anyone has any spare type of flash memory like USB sticks/SD cards I would be greatful. :)

Same with any pennied out guides that nobody has any use for.

If anyone has a SMT: Nocturne soundtrack disc you don't want, I would highly appreciate it, and I would pay to have it shipped, of course. :)

I missed the pre-order Condemned 2 booklet. I think it was multiplayer strategies? Anyways, I collect promo stuff and didn't get it when I got my game.

I somehow miss out on all the Gamestop preorders- Devil May Cry artbook (got it later) Assassins Creed artbook (got it later) Turning Point Dossier (got it later).

I usually track them down later on, but I never found the Condemned 2 preorder.

I could use a broken xbox controller or two. 360 would work too (stretching it a bit, I know).

As long as the boards aren't fried/cracked, they'll work for me.

[quote name='dmdragon']anyone have any extra 48 hour xbox live codes that they can spare so I can try GTA4 before going gold?[/QUOTE]

There's a one month code in the case for GTA4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back