Where to find Bawls?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Well, first CompUSA went up and now the two 7-11s by me that carried bawls stopped. Anyone know where else you can find the drink or if there is a bawls locater out there? Maybe a different 7-11 further out still carries it. Also, I saw these at MicroCenter in Cali when I was there. Pretty strange. I wish we had a microcenter out here. Cheap USB drives and great computer parts would be nice. Still, at least we have Fry's which still trump it.

[quote name='Sporadic']ThinkGeek sells them by the case but they seems to be temporally out of stock of the normal kind in bottles.[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that. I was kind of hoping for more of a in-store place to get them.

My local 7-Elevens sell them, and I'm in a city sub-100K population -- so check there.

BAWLS FTW

EDIT: I'm sorry. It's nearly 2AM and I just finished playing 2 hours of TF2 on the very last burst of an energy drink on an already sleep deprived day.

haha that's funny. The first time I ever had Bawls was earlier tonight at Game Crazy's GTA4 midnight release. They were giving them out for free. Some guy even took home a box of them @_@. I thought they were pretty tasty compared to other energy drinks.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Well, first CompUSA went up and now the two 7-11s by me that carried bawls stopped. Anyone know where else you can find the drink or if there is a bawls locater out there? Maybe a different 7-11 further out still carries it. Also, I saw these at MicroCenter in Cali when I was there. Pretty strange. I wish we had a microcenter out here. Cheap USB drives and great computer parts would be nice. Still, at least we have Fry's which still trump it.[/quote]

http://www.bawls.com/locator/distributors.html

[quote name='munkapotamus']frys usually has some, also... BevMo FTW.[/quote]

Hmm....I've never seen Fry's carry Bawls, but I'll have to check there. I'm not sure whether we have a BevMo here or not. I think I've seen one somewhere in Vegas, but I'll to do a store lookup.

Around here I can find it at most of the grociery stores, gas stations and Target.

Good luck 'cause we all know how much you love to guzzle the bawls :p

I was going to say "IN YER MOUTH!!!11!!!" but that would be childish.

As mentioned, Target sells both bottles & cans.

I've never tried Balls (of any kind) I really like Sugar Free Rockstar, but I haven't seen it at my local Target in ages. I also like Full Throttle, but they don't carry the sugar free/diet kind.

Never tried Red Bull. Seems too expensive for such a little can.

[quote name='Haggar']I was going to say "IN YER MOUTH!!!11!!!" but that would be childish.

As mentioned, Target sells both bottles & cans.

I've never tried Balls (of any kind) I really like Sugar Free Rockstar, but I haven't seen it at my local Target in ages. I also like Full Throttle, but they don't carry the sugar free/diet kind.

Never tried Red Bull. Seems too expensive for such a little can.[/quote]

Sugar-free Bawls tastes way better than sugar-free Rockstar and it doesn't destroy your stomach lining. You should give it a try.

[quote name='morbis']Sugar-free Bawls tastes way better than sugar-free Rockstar and it doesn't destroy your stomach lining. You should give it a try.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will give it a try!

No CompUSA left around me. No Microcenter either (though I did get a case while I was in cali). I'll have to try Target, though. So you guys say they carry both the bottles and cans?

bread's done
Back