Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing in CA booo!

The rest of you CAGers better clean out the stores to pick up slack for us West Coasters.

Just out of curiosity, which Shopko in Wisconsin did you go to? I'm in Wisconsin and have several Shopko stores around me and I'd love to pick up both of those PS3 games at that price.

[quote name='charlescheese']Just out of curiosity, which Shopko in Wisconsin did you go to? I'm in Wisconsin and have several Shopko stores around me and I'd love to pick up both of those PS3 games at that price.[/quote]

Star Praire

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate Alliance at that price on PS3 sounds nice. I'll drop by my local shopko here in WA to confirm later this week. Thanks OP. :)

Ha, I remember seeing Tony Hawk for about $15 two weeks ago or so, and now I'm glad I didn't bite. Let's hope it's still there.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP!

There wasn't jack at the one in Watertown, somebody already hit them up. Project 8 was still for $29.98 for the ps3.

[quote name='megatek']There wasn't jack at the one in Watertown, somebody already hit them up. Project 8 was still for $29.98 for the ps3.[/QUOTE]

Out of all the shopko's I've visited in the last two months (Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, Sioux City, Norfolk NE) Watertown has by far had the worst selection of the bunch...at least that pawn shop down the road had that Zelda Collector's Edition 4 in 1 for gamecube at $5 last time I passed through Watertown...though the target had a lot better clearance section than the ones in the Sioux City/Sioux Falls area

[quote name='Davestation']:gc:
Odama..........................................$24.99[/QUOTE]

Either you've made a mistake, or Odama was retailing for $250. :shock:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Either you've made a mistake, or Odama was retailing for $250. :shock:[/quote]

[quote name='Davestation']Hey guys, I stopped at a Shopko today in Wisconsin and they had some games at 90% off.[/quote].

Well, I picked up Project 8 and Ultimate Alliance today. Now, thanks to ShopKo clearances, I have two copies of UA: The Wii version for offline multiplayer, and the PS3 version for online multiplayer. :D

Thanks again, OP!

[quote name='thetoxicone']Out of all the shopko's I've visited in the last two months (Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, Sioux City, Norfolk NE) Watertown has by far had the worst selection of the bunch...at least that pawn shop down the road had that Zelda Collector's Edition 4 in 1 for gamecube at $5 last time I passed through Watertown...though the target had a lot better clearance section than the ones in the Sioux City/Sioux Falls area[/quote]

Sorry forgot to add state, Watertown Wisconsin. Oh well I guess I have gotten pretty good deals from Target the past week and scored 2 HD-DVD 360 add ons at kmart for $25 a piece so I can't complain.

[quote name='megatek']Sorry forgot to add state, Watertown Wisconsin. Oh well I guess I have gotten pretty good deals from Target the past week and scored 2 HD-DVD 360 add ons at kmart for $25 a piece so I can't complain.[/QUOTE]

Did realize there was a watertown wisconsin as well, the only other one I knew of was New York but I knew there wouldn't be a Shopko there, but now that I look it up there are more than 10 in the U.S.

Shopko on the west end of Springfield, IL had MUA on PS3 for $5.99. No other clearance titles below $9 though. I'll hit up the east side Shopko later.

[quote name='jydthump']Anyone willing to pick one of these up for me? Please PM if you can help. Thank you! :)[/quote]

Same here, I never get these clearance prices on anything, if anyone is willing to pick this up for me I'll give them a little extra for there troubles

Sigma Star has been $2 for at least 3 weeks. The rest of the prices are new to me. I wonder if that copy of Loco Roco has dropped down from $10 that my Shopko has had forever...

would someone be so kind to get these titles for me?
I'd like two copies of each.
One for me and one for my little cousin.
CML for them.

Thanks in advance!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance................$5.99
Tony Hawk Project 8.....................$5.49

If anyone is willing to pick me up Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Tony Hawk Project 8 I will easily pay for cost, shipping and a finders fee. Let me know. Thanks.

Ditto, if someone would pick me up Ultimate Alliance PS3, Project 8, and the lemmings PSP game (if it's in) I'd pay $10 finder fee for a total of $25.00 plus say $4 shipping. I'm in Wisconsin, so shipping should be less than that.

PM me if someone wants to make a little money.

I think employees bought all these once they saw the markdown. The Riverdale Ut store had multiple copies of Marvel and Tony Hawk last week when they were around $12 or whatever it was. Now every single clearance game is gone.

Layton Ut store was completely cleaned out. No more Tony Hawk or Marvel. None of the other titles listed were there either. Also some clearance prices have actually INCREASED! I had Loco Roco scanned (it has been $10 for many months) and it actually scanned as $30 now. Let have retailer theater.... (Manager #1): Hmm this game isn't selling at $10, what should we do? (Manager #2) I know! Lets mark it UP to $30 and pretend its a great deal! (Manager #1) Brilliant thought! Lets do it!

I wish to hell we had Shopko's around here, but we don't. I'd love a copy of MUA for PS3, even though I have it for the original Xbox already, though I haven't played that since I bought my PS3 and GTAIV.

I have a copy of Crackdown for 360 SEALED that I'd trade straight up for a copy of MUA.

Went to a Shopko yesterday...

Found a 'Princess Natasha' gift pack on clearance for $7. It contained:

'Princess Natasha' for :ds:

Princess Natasha plush

Princess Natasha book

As a gift, it ain't bad

[quote name='thelonepig']Guilty Gear Isuka PS2 is now $5.99
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Xbox is $7.99[/quote]

Wow, Street Fighter? Thats hard to find and is a great price. Thanks, I'll update the list.....

If any other CAG's are out there and see clearance games, you can list them and I will try to maintain the thread up to date. I know that Shopko does have allot of games on Clearance and they can go to 90% after awhile. Games like Street Fighter and Guilty Gear where part of the $9.99 deal and it seems like only some of those games are getting Clearanced out.

bread's done
Back