Contest (CAGcast #117) Win Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather play Grand Theft Auto IV on my PS3 because I like the Dualshock 3 controller better than the 360s controller. Also, whenever I'm playing my 360, I get RROD paranoia.

I want to play on my PS3 because my 360 is imaginary (which my girlfriend tells me is not real) and my PC can't play games from the future.

Sony, is a a great, nay, a saintly company whose blessed gaming apparatus transports its owners to new heights of video-gaming euphoria, while the wicked 360 dwells in the Stygian pits of Halo and Gears of War, catering to the lowest common denominator with its "superior online play" and "not ass-tastic controller." One would have to be a fool to sully a masterpiece like GTA IV by choosing to play it on a lesser console.

I'd like to play it on my PS3 because the load-times are much faster. Nothing more annoying than "Loading... Please Wait" ruining game immersion.

I'd want it on the PS3 because the load times are shorter and supposedly the visuals and frame rate are a little better on the PS3.

My PS3, my PS3, you may not have the incredible brains and, while you may not have have the incredibly hot glasses of a librarian. You do, look a whole hell of a lot better than my steaming bar of soap. It may just be because you have nothing short, of a beautiful body. So with this, I'll let you know. We have date if I win. Oh, but don't worry. It'll last, it, will last.

In this fictional scenario, I would prefer to play the PS3 version because of better load times(if that is indeed the case), I like the controller a little bit better than the 360, and part of playing games requires having a system that actually works!

I want to play GTA IV on the PSTriple because the mere thought of microsoft dominating the console business makes Baby Buddah cry.

I'd choose GTA on my PS3 instead of the Xbox version because I don't have a Xbox360 and even if I did, I like the controller on my PS3 better.

I prefer the PS3 version because I grew up playing GTA games since the first PlayStation and my PS3 friends are going to be playing it... and of course, I only own a PS3 anyway. ;)

I'd prefer the PS3 version because I prefer the disc case, Dual Shock 3 controller, and free online play. The PS3 is also more reliable hardware and the case will fit in with my GTA Playstation collection.

I plan to let my Xbox Live subscription lapse in a few months, but if I ever want to play online, I'll be covered anyway with the PS3 version. I also have a mess of 360 games and not a single PS3 game. Time for that to change!

I'd rather play GTA IV on the PS3 because the only way I can play GTA IV is by winning the PS3 version through this contest.

I would like to play on PS3 because I could give two shits about the exclusive DC, it's probably some glorified 'Horse Armor' crap. Not to mention you need only look at the 360 to see the quality of American made products. Japanese design = solid.

I'd choose GTA4 on Ps3 because my PS3 doesn't sound like a helicopter about ready to take off like the 360 does and I don't really care about the exclusive 360 content. Also, I'm afraid of my 360 RRoD'ing any day now (bought it at launch xD).

I rather play GTAIV on my PS3 because I love installing games.Three gigabytes of Blu-Ray fluffering data, gives me time to unwind.
I mix a Red Bull and Vodka, dim the lights, grab a bag of UTZ Puffin' Corn.Charge my Blutooth headset.Post on CAG about how wrong CheapyD is and how surprisingly right Womabt is. Kiss the girlfriend good night.Then I am ready to play.

I would want to play GTA4 on the PS3 because of my history with GTA on PS devices. It would be very nostalgic.

I rather play it on my invisible PS3 because of the of the exclusive mini game: Mandatory Game Installing. I hear those 7 minutes are some of the best ever, exclusive DLC has nothing on this!

Because I have every console GTA (except GTA IV for PS3) game...

GTA 1 (PS1)
GTA London (PS1)
GTA 2 (PS1)
GTA 3 (PS2)
GTA Vice City (PS2)
GTA San Andreas (PS2)
GTA Liberty City Stories (PS2)
GTA Vice City Stories (PS2)

and being able to play them all on one system (PS3) with the DS3 would be awesome.

First of all, I do not have a 360, so I'd rather play it on my PS3, otherwise I would not play it.
And if I had a 360, I don't like pop-ins, which I've read are more frequent on the 360 and I would freak out about RRoD. Although if I had one, I'd probably be used to them by now.
(Just trying to point a couple things out, I would love to have a 360 too to play halo, GoW and Bioshock)

I'd rather play it on my PS3 because I want to increase the number of people playing it on the PS3 to deflate the 360 fan boys (that means you, CheapyD!).

i'd play it on my PS3 because then i can play with my friends who are only getting the PS3 version online as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back