"We had a three way with Shipwreck where you showed off your footlong"

dave17

CAGiversary!
I guess it's too late for the GTAIV bundle contest, but this quote from the latest podcast was worth mentionned. It's even better if you ignore the part where they mention the chicken parm and keep listening...

wombat: how good looking was that?
cheapy: it actually looked like it was bigger than a foot
wombat: it's, it's huge
cheapy: it looked like a wiffle ball bat
wombat: you were jealous, admit it
cheapy: I was, dude, I was insanely jealous, in fact I took a screen capture of it and I look at it every day because I'm like I gotta get me one of those next week

hm, did this need a separate thread? probably simpler to post in the main show thread.

I personally have no issue with a "post your favorite CAGcast quote" thread, trust me it could come in very handy when we make new t-shirts or stickers.

[quote name='Wombat']I personally have no issue with a "post your favorite CAGcast quote" thread, trust me it could come in very handy when we make new t-shirts or stickers.[/quote]

actually, it's a terrific transcript for an idea i have. i'll give credit to dave for it if it happens, haha

sweet, if only I could make a living off of royalties.

actually, I've been listening to a few archived cagcasts a week at work to try to keep my head awake. I started listening to the cagcast about a year ago so there's a lot of stuff I've missed. one of my favorites was #36 which started with a heartfelt dedication to the memory of a cag, mousin, and pretty much ended with cheapy's segway to the next bit with "speaking of other less important deaths, you [wombat] recently had a death [360 rrod] in your family".

ps wombat for some reason you made like a 10 second cameo in a dream I had a few weeks ago. you were like 4 feet tall and dressed up in a crapload of winter clothes, you could say you looked kind of "ball-ish". you said hi dave and I said hi wombat and thankfully nothing freaky happened.

[quote name='dave17']I guess it's too late for the GTAIV bundle contest, but this quote from the latest podcast was worth mentionned. It's even better if you ignore the part where they mention the chicken parm and keep listening...

wombat: how good looking was that?
cheapy: it actually looked like it was bigger than a foot
wombat: it's, it's huge
cheapy: it looked like a wiffle ball bat
wombat: you were jealous, admit it
cheapy: I was, dude, I was insanely jealous, in fact I took a screen capture of it and I look at it every day because I'm like I gotta get me one of those next week[/quote]
2452965575_8e4271083b_b.jpg

And i think wombat will get another one and eat it too.

bread's done
Back