Vexx (Xbox) $9.99 (new) EBgames.com

ha! Just ordered Rygar (picked it up for $5 on ebgames.com last year, but I know my brother would appreciate a copy for $10 as well) - refreshed the forum and Vexx pops up. Ordered! Thanks for the heads up!

I remember the game getting a decent amount of coverage from gaming websites - it came out and didn't sell at all (like most platformers these days). Lukewarm reviews aside, for $10, it's worth a shot. If it's no good, I'll sell it to my brother :)

I've heard from other platform fans that it's actually fairly decent. But pretty hard, at least for platformers these days. I've been wanting to try it too, just too low on funds at the moment, and my stack of unplayed games is too high :(

For $10 even if it sucks, it's worth a try.

It's a good platformer - and Xbox has a limited amount of platformers to choose from. I liked it more than Voodoo Vince.

And since when is 73% "Not too good."???

^^ My thoughts exactly.

I picked a copy up. Hard to go wrong picking up a game that got decent reviews for $10. Read a few and it was compared to Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine, though certainly not as good as either. Too bad they don't drop the price of the POed version right when they drop the new version. (Vexx for $6.75 would be even sweeter.)

But I really like platformers and also really like having something to look forward to in the mail :lol:

It is a good, well-thought out game. A little frustrating in certain sections, but well worth $10, no question. I would pay more for it than that.

Sweet! Thanks for posting this one. I picked one up. For $10 I'll take just about anything.

But if you don't want a new copy, you can buy a used copy for $5 more. Yes, $5 *more*. I have to laugh when I see EB's new games priced LESS than their used games.

Heh, thanks O.D.D.

There's just something about the $10 price point that is hard for me to resist. I think it's because I can get quite a few games for $15 from BB with the GGC, but getting down to $10 is that much harder.

Looks to be dead. Saw 60 copies last night and 35 this morning. Now if only a few other games like this (sphinx) would drop this low...

I acually wondered the same thing last night - people were posting quantities and I didn't ever see where they were listed. Fiddling around, I added an item to my cart, then on the screen with the quantity box, I changed the quantity to some high number. Then hit 'update quantities' or whatever and it will return an error saying the max allowable is X - where X is what they have in stock (it fills in the new max in the quantity dialogue for you).

[quote name='akilshohen']Vexx had been $10 @ Best buy for a while.[/quote]

I don't recall seeing the Xbox version that low at BB, but I could be wrong.

bread's done
Back