LEGO Star Wars

ets

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm looking for a guide for the Gamecube version and have only found Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga guides. So I was wondering if LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy were really just compiled to make Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga? Where can I find the differences? Do you think getting the Complete Saga guide would actually help?

I'm not a big Star Wars game fan, but since I own both I have to beat them.

It would be okay for a basic guide of where to go, but I'm already finding in TCS that some things have been moved around, there are new objects where there weren't before (stupid thermal detonators), and little extras are added. I don't even think all the Minikits are in the same place.

Do you need the physical guide? I found the ones at GameFAQs were more than adequate when I played it on the GC version.

I don't remember them changing much in the Complete Saga gameplay wise except enhancing the LS1 ship missions, and making all the vehicles you collect playable. The CS guide should be just as helpful as the original one for LS1. Though, like VioletArrows said, the GameFaqs ones are perfectly fine. The only reason you really need a guide for this game is for the mini kits, and they have guides for those online.

Well I was thinking of purchasing the Complete Saga so if it was anywhere near the Gamecube version so I didn't have go back and fort from the computer, luckily for me its pennied out so hopefully my secret stash is still there later tonight.

bread's done
Back