Free One Month of Gamefly (New Customers only)

D4rkewolfe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got a gamefly e-mail with a link that can be redeemed by up to 5 people. I don't know how common these are, but figured if someone wants a link just send me a PM. First 5 PMs get a link. Sorry if these are common as normally I only see the 14 day trials.

Edit: Mine are gone. Look further down the thread for other users who may have more links :)

I just got this too. I will be sending one to my brother and other friends including myself lol free month again!

sweet!! it's 2 games out at a time.. hell yeah!

I used this to sign up my GF and my bro. WIll send to a friend and if I have extras let you guys know.. this is pretty good gift here.

[quote name='eliter1']Pm me your e-mail and i give you one.[/quote]
pm'ed for me

[quote name='LuisRM']I got some to give away. First PM first served.[/quote]
pm'ed for a friend

I already have 4 games coming in (2 from two different addys) =) I'm waiting for my friends to claim and I'll post my link for you guys.

would love one of these if anyone has one left. just got a wii and would like to try some games out. pm me if you have one. thanks.

is there a list of where all their DCs are?

I'd like to try but meh.... if i don't get a game within a week, 1 month is suck.

[quote name='xycury']is there a list of where all their DCs are?

I'd like to try but meh.... if i don't get a game within a week, 1 month is suck.[/quote]
https://gamefly.custhelp.com/cgi-bi...9YXNkZkRTREZhc2RmYWFzZGZ3ZXJBUw**&p_topview=1

We ship all of our games from Los Angeles, CA, Pittsburgh, PA and Tampa, FL. Your primary GameFly Shipping Center is determined by your state and zip code. We cannot change a member's primary Shipping Center by request.

If you'd like to know whether Los Angeles, Pittsburgh or Tampa is your primary Shipping Center, please refer to My Membership Terms or check the return address on your next GameFly mailer.

go figure, people jump all over the free month promo code but I cant get anyone to do my trainin referrals for the same price for the same thing...in any case first 5 people that PM me requesting the promo code can have my code, this ends the 20th i think

bread's done
Back