Cheap rechargable AAA batteries.

chimpian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hello everyone,
I am looking for some cheap rechargable AAA batteries. Id prefer to pick them up today but if the deal is really good i can wait. :)

So far here is what i found.

CC (instore pick up only) $10 for 4 eneloop AAA

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sany...sem/rpsm/oid/159048/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
or

just under $30 shipped for NiMH Rechargeable battery package: 24 AA 2600 mAh + 12 AAA 1000 mAh

http://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1811

coupon code:::: dealnews

its pretty obvious the second deal is better but i figured id post and see if anyone knew of any better.

thanks for reading

my walgreens has Energizer NihH batteries on sale for 7.99 for a 4 pack of AAA. plus there is a coupon in sunday's newspaper ad to knock off a dollar to make it 6.99. im in chicago so you may want to check your local walgreens ad to see if they are on sale near you. I think these are better than the eneloop for high drain devices.

Don't get energizers.. they suck terribly on their rechargables... They wont even hold a charge and I have had over 14 pairs of them.

Do you have a harbor freight near by?

I love theirs and its like $5 for four of them, they last forever and hold their charge for quite a while... I use them in the Wii remotes almost solely now.

GET ENELOOPS!

I've used cheap rechargeable batteries before and most of them are only good for low drain devices (like remote controls, wireless keyboards, etc.). But for high drain devices like flashlights and cameras, they suck.

I got some Eneloops and couldn't be happier... I tested them out with my camera by recording video for ~2 hours and the batteries still had some power left. My old cheap rechargeable batter don't last 15 minutes even though they have the same mAh rating as the Eneloops.

[quote name='Snake2715']Don't get energizers.. they suck terribly on their rechargables... They wont even hold a charge and I have had over 14 pairs of them.

Do you have a harbor freight near by?

I love theirs and its like $5 for four of them, they last forever and hold their charge for quite a while... I use them in the Wii remotes almost solely now.[/quote]

I had my energizers for 2 years now and they still last about a month on my wiimotes

[quote name='decrot']I had my energizers for 2 years now and they still last about a month on my wiimotes[/QUOTE]

Wow mine wont even sit for 2 months unused without draining dead.

There was a thread a while ago about this and most people in it complained on the energizer rechargables.. Sounds like you have some good ones. What mah rating?

The energizer rechargeables suck, I have had the best luck with that cheap walmart "digital" brand. They are the blue batteries you can find in Walmart. You can also find them in big lots and on Amazon. I have a set of 4 1800 mah batteries from who knows how long ago (at least 5 years) that just keep going, I can take like 200 pictures on my camera with them and they still are not dead. I also bought the AAA version of these a year or 2 ago and they are very good, I bought the 1000 mah version.

bread's done
Back