millenium 3000 GAMES FOR CHEAP@

Irocku

CAG Veteran
I herd there are 3 stores in the gta, millenium 3000, that selling nhl 08 for 9.99, and halo 3 for 19.99? for xbox 360?

and for some mothers day promotion?
Can anyone confirm thi?
thanzxx

Will keep you informed, Closed today will call tommorow asap and let you mates know, but i will call at 3 so if anyone can confirm earlier thatd be great., (If nhl 08 is for 10 bucks ill buy numerous copiess :) and sell im online for 40!:p

[quote name='Irocku']Will keep you informed, Closed today will call tommorow asap and let you mates know, but i will call at 3 so if anyone can confirm earlier thatd be great., (If nhl 08 is for 10 bucks ill buy numerous copiess :) and sell im online for 40!:p[/quote]
Uhh, FYI, I don't think that's an attitude we really condone here at CAG. =P

there games are generally open box games if you didn't know. You better check the disc for scratches as well, as they will give you hassle if you come back to exchange or return it.

Great!

Got NHL 08 9.99 make your trip today, They had a bulk there, I got one new!

10/10 DEAL!

Really good deal, I'm waiting for the next 2/40$ at rogers to get another copy of nhl 08 (my copy was stolen along with SVR 08 :( )

[quote name='Irocku']Will keep you informed, Closed today will call tommorow asap and let you mates know, but i will call at 3 so if anyone can confirm earlier thatd be great., (If nhl 08 is for 10 bucks ill buy numerous copiess :) and sell im online for 40!:p[/quote]

Please don't do that. Some of us actually want to play the game. I'd be pissed (and so will many other people) if all the good deals are gone because of hoarders.

Meh,
Today at around 7 o clock ish i saw some dude get 20 copies for himself, I bet ya now there like 20 more copies left! get ur copy quick! ENJOYING NHL!

[quote name='Irocku']Meh,
Today at around 7 o clock ish i saw some dude get 20 copies for himself, I bet ya now there like 20 more copies left! get ur copy quick! ENJOYING NHL![/quote]
did u come from rfd????

Nope.
Anyways halo 3 limited addition is 29.99,
Still chillin on nhl 08 ! 10 bucks!, btw mine was open , but no scrathes what so ever

this is nice ...I'd like to get a controller from them even if it's wired so I will be able to use it with my PC when Battlefield Heroes comes out :D

bread's done
Back