Stop Uwe Boll Petition

Beast9287

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure if any of you have heard that Uwe Boll has announced that if there's a petition with a million signatures on the internet, he will stop making movies. Well, a petition has been put up and it's at a high 250,000. The deadline for this is May 14th, so there's only a couple days left. Stride Gum has also said that if it reaches 1,000,000 by the 14th they will hand out free gum to everyone who has signed the petition. The petition can be found at this website: http://www.stopuweboll.org/

Old.

Also, not long after the petition started, Boll said that he actually doesn't care about the results of the petition, and certainly won't stop making movies because of it.

And if anything is going to stop him making movies (videogame adaptations, anyway), it's the changes in the German tax laws.

Still, if it reaches a million, that's some free "long lasting" stride gum. All you got to do is sign your name!

trust me petetion dont work i try 1 for howrad stern because i think hes despicable, redoubtable, and macabre yet hes still on air g etting money i think jerks get money thats why money dont matter.

[quote name='Episcopa']trust me petetion dont work i try 1 for howrad stern because i think hes despicable, redoubtable, and macabre yet hes still on air g etting money i think jerks get money thats why money dont matter.[/quote]

Oh my GOD please frickin learn to spell. I have NO fuckING CLUE what you are saying.

On the note of this petition - its free gum people, just sign it. We know Uwe Boll won't stop, the man isn't human, its some kind of robot of evil trying to destroy all we know and love, but Stride still offered free gum if it hits 1 million, and I want my free Stride gum.

Already signed it a while back after I watched Alone in the Dark on sci fi. Dude is hideously bad director who continues to ruin vg source material.

By the way, if you get to see his video response, it is pretty funny on the unintentional comedy scale.

im signing it out right now, by the way I would sign a petition to keep howard stern off the air too.... SYKE I want him to be on radio forever. HEY NOW!!

You realize the guy is an attention whore and just uses stuff like this for free publicity, right?
Better just to ignore his sorry ass and crappy work.

I was going to post this earlier, but i couldn't find where Stride said they were giving gum... I read it on a few sites and that was all, but it wasn't officially on any of their sites.

Signed, but I mean..look at his IMDb ratings..they keep going up 0.2 points each movie. Maybe sometime in 2012 he'll make a "decent" movie?

Ahh who am I kidding, this guy will never make a decent movie.

[quote name='musha666']If we start a petition to stop these other stupid petitions do you think they will go away?:S[/QUOTE]

I agree. If you don't like his movies stop watching them. This crap is just free publicity. Stupid people never seem to learn though.

lol this guys movies are terrible, i'm just curious how he keeps getting funding for these movies and who in their right mind would give him the rights to their material...i've seen better movies in my 8th grade class project then this dude makes...

bread's done
Back