CONTEST: Free NCsoft 60-day time card

reicaden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
hello hello :) welcome the first (and probably last) annual REICADEN GIVEAWAY! :) with your host, REICADEN!

as a way to give back to the CAG community (which i think is awesome) , I am giving away a 60day Time card to the games:

CoH/CoV , Lineage 2 , or any other NCsoft game should also work.

So this (1) Time card code I am giving away can be applied to any NCsoft game (theorerically.... atleast thats what they told me when I won the promotion).

RULES:

> I will pick a winner at random using a method called: Lazyitis.

Picking 2 numbers, 1 will be the page number, and 1 will be the post number, from a calculator. (ill put in a bunch of numbers and +'s -'s, then take the first 3 to 4 numbers, and assign them as page/post).

> Only post once, ill go through the whole thread in 2 days or so, and see the names, any 2 avatars show up twice, ill be disqualifying (lets play fair fellas).

> Posting stops at Friday night (10pm Eastern) anything after that, wont matter.

> You must post your Char Name/Class/Server and which game. (just to spice it up)

> You should be the owner of the game, i mean.... you know, lets not Hoard here.

Goodluck to everyone :D

-Reicaden!

EDIT:

Only 9 entered, so i rolled dice instead, lol.

went to World of warcraft and typed random 10.... i rolled a 6, congrats to ZenTrickster, i'll be sending it out on tuesday when i return home from this business trip :D

Uh....

I think Alendra/something that had pets/some server on city of villains?

I haven't played it since launch.... heh.

[quote name='frankcastle']hey op, just curious are you still giving this away?[/quote]
going to zentrickster, its in the edit in OP.

Thanks for playing guys :) ((gotta just go pick up the damn code, left it at my house I think).

[quote name='ZenTrickster']I'm up for playing some of my old CoH guys!

Let's see...

Croix/Ice Blaster/Justice/COH
and
PipeDream/Kinetics Defender/Justice/COH[/quote]

Wheres your sig from??

bread's done
Back