CAG-O-Matic Daily Discussion - Friday, 12/10/04 (BestBuy.com restock)

Wet Ninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
BestBuy.com has a lot of stuff back in stock. There's too much to post, but here are some highlights:

Beyond Good and Evil - GCN - $4.99 (OOS)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - GCN - $4.99

Sword of Mana - GBA - $9.99 (OOS)

Advance Wars 2 - GBA - $9.99 (OOS)

The two GBA games were already mentioned in the BestBuy.com topic (they came back in stock late last night), but Beyond Good and Evil is new, and some of the other games on the CAG-O-Matic list haven't been mentioned.

A lot of stuff is at full price, but there are some games that have been out for a while, like Morrowind and Mario Party 4. See the full list here.

Edit: added THPS3
Edit 2: Sword of Mana OOS (thanks judyjudyjudy)
Edit 3: Beyond Good and Evil OOS

5 bucks (plus 2 bucks for shipping) for Beyond Good & Evil? Can't say no to that... Thanks OP!

Picked up Sword of Mana while I was at it... $2 a game for shipping is kind of annoying though.

Sword of Mana ordered, thanks for update.

Edit: I can't even find Beyond Good and Evil listed or with a search on Bestbuy, but the link works, go figure, still passing.

[quote name='jimbodan']Anyone that has a cube and doesn't have BG&E, you now have absolutely no excuse not to get this game.[/quote]

even if you have it for xbox?

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='jimbodan']Anyone that has a cube and doesn't have BG&E, you now have absolutely no excuse not to get this game.[/quote]

even if you have it for xbox?[/quote]

no dont get the game if you already have it, it isnt THAT good.

[quote name='jimbodan']Anyone that has a cube and doesn't have BG&E, you now have absolutely no excuse not to get this game.[/quote]

I got it for XBox a long time ago during the CC 5 sale, but I never played it. It was still shrink wrapped. I ended up trading it in to Game Crazy. I just had wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many games and far too little time.

bread's done
Back