Geometry Wars Galaxies DS - Amazon $20, Circuit City $16.96

[quote name='SAGExSDX']o really? as of when?[/quote]

sometime earlier this week.. it should be in effect everywhere. GC dropped the price a few days ago

[quote name='dcswirl']This is the price it should have been to begin with.[/quote]

Agreed.

It think the game is defiantly worth the $20 if you you're into it, but if you want this and the Wii version (there is some special connectivity between the 2) I suggest a lower price

I love this game! This was a system seller for me. I don't have a Wii, but played the crap out of the 360 version.....

Ive had alot of fun with this version, and yes the last group of 7 planets is only available with the connection to the Wii version and vice versa... Ive medaled each planet on each version

[quote name='zman73']Ive had alot of fun with this version, and yes the last group of 7 planets is only available with the connection to the Wii version and vice versa... Ive medaled each planet on each version[/QUOTE]

I thought that kind of bogus crap was over with after the end of the GBA and GC and their "connectivity". Sigh. You have to own a Wii and the Wii game and a DS and the DS game in order to play all of what is already on the cartridge? Irritating.

bread's done
Back