PS vita for trade/sale

dmdragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Getting tired of waiting on ps1 support and not really finding the game support that I was hoping for. It comes with everything including the AR cards and an 8gb memory card with it. No games

System is in perfect shape and no scratches that I can see either on the front or the rear touch panel.

I am obviously looking for quite a bit for this. Mostly what I'm interested in are 3d blu-rays and paypal. Maybe some ps3 games, but those are lower wants. Please make me offers and we will see what we can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS1

Legend of Mana
Brigandine
Xenogears (black label)
Threads of Fate

I have mint and complete:

Okami
Odin Sphere

shoot me a PM with your thoughts on what kind of trade we could swing. thanks.

everyone who pm'd has been answered. I would also like to add that I forgot. For now I do not want to go the selling route. For the ps1 games that are worth quite a bit, unless the deal is extremely good I am going to try to hold out for a wii or 360 trade for now. Thanks

[quote name='Capn Stabby']What about Odin Sphere and Dead rising?[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you want for Odin Sphere, and I don't even see Dead Rising on your list :D

Updated with a bunch more ps1 games. Still looking for a wii/360/ps3

I can provide references at another board i trade at so be confident :)

interested in
Brigandine - Light marks/wear Complete with Map, instruction book, and case

Xenogears Black label - Light marks/wear Complete with Instruction book, and case

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Very good condition/ very little wear - Complet with All items including Medallion

Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete - small amount of scratches on disc 1 but it plays great - Complete with all items including Omaku box

Tales of Destiny 2 - Very good condition - Complete

cml for them. also look into my not for trade list at the bottom in the spoiler. hope to work something out.

As of now the only game on your list that I don't have a pending on is Tales of Destiny 2, but I just got okami and odin sphere, just didn't get them off my list yet. Just looking mostly atm for a couple of 360 games atm.

Oh and sorry If i haven't answered all who have pm'd me, I have a lot of pm's trying to sort them out from who asked first so that I make sure the people who ask for a game first get first dibs

Hi and welcome to CAG Trading. Please note the general trading rules where you are generally expected to pay/send first when dealing with other established CAG users.
Good luck.

Did I already PM you about Shadow of the Colossus? I tend to forget who I PM these days... If I didn't, CML for it, thanks.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Hi and welcome to CAG Trading. Please note the general trading rules where you are generally expected to pay/send first when dealing with other established CAG users.
Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Yep, i'm aware of that. Just kinda hesitant from the 2 guys above who scammed people.. i know most here are great, so I understand the rule. I hope this wasn't because someone told you that I wasn't going to do that, because I havn't told anyone I refuse to send first. I will respect that rule first and foremost. I will build myself up from there

No, I do'nt think I got a pm for shadow of the colossus from you.

[quote name='AkariK']Did I already PM you about Shadow of the Colossus? I tend to forget who I PM these days... If I didn't, CML for it, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just checked it, unfortunately all your ps2 are imports, and my system can't play imports. sorry

[quote name='dmdragon']Just checked it, unfortunately all your ps2 are imports, and my system can't play imports. sorry[/quote]

Never thought I'd say this, but there aren't enough pirates on these forums... (though I use an imported PS2 [cheers for ocean blue ps2s that never came to the US] to play my imports).

Removed items that are earmarked to be sent out. May be adding prices next week when after my first few trades to get some itrader feedback first.

Provided everything goes well with the current trade I have going then I may be taking offers for 360 games. I won't have this for probably a week or so since I am going to be sending first, but after that, and I know for sure I will start trading for them

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete - small amount of scratches on disc 1 but it plays great - Complete with all items including Omaku box
Threads of Fate - Little Wear - Complete
Mega Man Legends
Legend of Mana - Light marks/wear - Instruction booklet looks like it had something spilled on it, still in decent shape though with very little warping
Star Ocean
Chrono Cross
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Legend of Legaia
Grandia
Dragon Warrior VII
Final Fantasy Tactics Black Label - Quite a bit of markings, but not the worst i've ever seen, will test before sending.
Rhapsody: A musical adventure
Jade Cocoon
Legend of Dragoon
Alundra 2
Wild Arms
Wild Arms 2
Shadow madness

Cml?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet'] Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Threads of Fate - Little Wear - Complete
Mega Man Legends
Legend of Mana - Light marks/wear - Instruction booklet looks like it had something spilled on it, still in decent shape though with very little warping
Star Ocean
Chrono Cross
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Legend of Legaia
Grandia
Dragon Warrior VII
Final Fantasy Tactics Black Label - Quite a bit of markings, but not the worst i've ever seen, will test before sending.
Rhapsody: A musical adventure
Jade Cocoon
Legend of Dragoon
Alundra 2
Wild Arms
Wild Arms 2
Shadow madness

Cml?
[/QUOTE]

Only thing I see from your list is Dead Rising and maybe a wireless controller. Depends on what you are looking for in trade

I have one huge console trade going now, I would like to get that done first and get a bit of feedback before I go for another console. I will do this a bit later, if I have anything you want, once I have a bit more feedback, and get more of a feel for this

will be someones best friend if they have a 48 hour live code or two to try with gta4 before I buy the whole thing as my gta4 didn't come with the 1 month code :(

bread's done
Back