Viewtiful Joe 2 (Gamecube) - $5.84 (Amazon)

you should probably mention that its not a free shipping item and it will make it $10 for the product altogether which is totally not a deal hence why it has not been posted already. but nice try

Thanks man. I was all set to buy it and then it said for some reason that shipping was $8.98!! I do not get it. I'm a prime member. That shit is wack!

[quote name='eliter1']WOW, I have never come across anything that was sold by Amazon that was not eligible for Prime Shipping[/QUOTE]

Yeah, only thing I've ever seen were excessively large items like furniture. Hell, even weedeaters and lawnmowers are eligible for free prime shipping!

There are a ton of things not eligible for Prime Shipping, just signed up for the free trial and many things are sold by outisde businesses selling through amazon, like guitar parts/strings, many non-mainstream books, bunch of other misc. things.

[quote name='eliter1']WOW, I have never come across anything that was sold by Amazon that was not eligible for Prime Shipping[/quote]

I would think it is a mistake, since they pretty much say 'anything sold by amazon' is Prime eligible

ahh won't let me edit, i see you probably meant that amazon was the seller instead of other businesses through amazon

[quote name='Pookymeister']I would think it is a mistake, since they pretty much say 'anything sold by amazon' is Prime eligible[/QUOTE]

no mistake, since alot of items are sold by third party people through amazon they have to ship it from their location instead of the main amazon headquarters, thus making you pay for shipping.

if you see super saver shipping on something you can get prime shipping.

[quote name='0192837465']no mistake, since alot of items are sold by third party people through amazon they have to ship it from their location instead of the main amazon headquarters, thus making you pay for shipping.

if you see super saver shipping on something you can get prime shipping.[/QUOTE]

This isn't a third-party seller.

[quote name='jeremy517']This isn't a third-party seller.[/quote]

ahh, my bad for not looking at the link. yeah that is odd.

Although the 2nd isn't as good, it's still definitely worth picking up. It's tons of fun and I personally enjoy the boss battles in this one better.

I checked why I didn't qualify for f/s and saw this (emphasis added):
Your eligible Amazon.com items shipping to this address total less than $25. Please note that some items are not eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping. These include toys, video games and accessories, baby items, Target items, and certain heavy or oversize items that incur a shipping surcharge.

Did it always mention games as not being eligible? Are they just covering the asses and mean some items aren't eligible, including some games? The way it reads, it sounds like all. Other games still qualify, so I'm guessing it's just a blank cover statement; anyone know if it always read this way?

Amazon prime just says

"Some Amazon.com products are excluded, including, for example, oversize or heavy items, items regulated as hazardous materials, and other items with special shipping characteristics."

bread's done
Back