UMD movies at futureshop

sposhead

CAG Veteran
If ppl still care, found some UMD movies at Futureshop (in store, doesn't appear to be online) at 2/$10. Not a terribly great deal but still a bargain if you need something to watch during travel. I picked up Predator and Super Troopers but I saw alien, alien vs. predator, mr and mrs. smith, i robot, and a few more.

Prices for those half-ass coasters have been dropping consistently for a while now. Unfortunately the 'newer' discs are still full price. "/

a warm deal because obviously you can convert your DVD collection for play on the PSP, but its good for someone on the go who wants to watch a movie.

did you see ghostbusters???? thats the only movie i would consider

This deal is OK depending on the titles since Walmart has the same deal

I bought Ghostbusters @ FS over a year ago, haven't seen it since...

[quote name='CaptainCharismaCCC']a warm deal because obviously you can convert your DVD collection for play on the PSP, but its good for someone on the go who wants to watch a movie.

did you see ghostbusters???? thats the only movie i would consider[/quote]

I picked up Ghostbusters from Wal-Mart, who also has a 2 for $10 deal going on (which in actuality is just $5 a pop).

They had a bunch of other decent movies, like the Final Fantasy CG films, Resident Evil 1/2, and Spider-Man 1/2.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Anyone know anywhere in toronto I can find Serenity UMD for cheap?

Only UMD I want.[/quote]

I picked that up at either HMV or Walmart last summer, but I think it was Walmart. Try as many local ones as you can, I find they all have different selection.

UMDs have a very small market I think. I only buy 'em 'cause I gave my dad the PSP and he watches movies and such on the way to work and stuff, he just can't be bothered ripping the movies from DVD and converting them to be able to work on the PSP.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I picked that up at either HMV or Walmart last summer, but I think it was Walmart. Try as many local ones as you can, I find they all have different selection.[/quote]

around Mar., WM had their "March Madness" dvd sale and it included some 2/$10 PSP movies (as usual, you didn't need to buy in pairs, scans in at $5 ea.) i picked up both of the final fantasy UMD movie during this sale.

IIRC, most of ^those titles, except for predator, and there's sth about mary were avail. (of course, selection varies by store)

bread's done
Back