My Word Coach (DS) $10 at Amazon

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I still am waiting for spanish coach to drop... I have classes over the summer and it would help alot.[/QUOTE]

and you call yourself hispanic... for shame!

I actually just started playing this a couple nights ago from when I picked it up during the last amazon price cut (I think it was $15 or so). It seems like one of the better training games for the DS and I can see it honestly improving your vocabulary in the long run. A great deal at ten bucks.

If you have a Wii, there's a demo of this available on the Nintendo channel. Hurry, because some demos only last a few days/week(s)

I haven't tried it yet, but now I have a reason to try it!

[quote name='zenintrude']and you call yourself hispanic... for shame![/quote]

Hey, there are Latinos that don't speak Spanish, doesn't make them any less Latino.

Back to the subject, I am in for one, could be cool for my daughter. Thanks Cheapy!

I have the Wii version, so I can't say I have personal experience with the DS version. However, I can say the Wii version is a good piece of software, and unlike many of the other so-called brain training games, you probably will learn something useful from My Word Coach.

The DS has the advantage of the stylus, which is a much better method of input for this game than the Wii remote.

For $10, if you like word games or really like training games, don't hesitate.

Also, I got My French Coach with this week's GS coupon ($11.16). It is also a great piece of software. I only wish they made My Japanese Coach.

Thanks Cheapy. I added a 6 pack of Toothpaste as filler (don't laugh....I have no cavities and I'm in my mid-30s).

In for one. I'm a tad more interested in My Spanish Coach (wouldn't hurt to learn), but a $10 investment to improve my vocabulary seems good to me.

--R.J.

bread's done
Back