So that chick from Arrested Development is a lesbian?

Yeah OP, how dare you not have already known such a trivial, unimportant tidbit of non-news.

BTW...not sure if knowing this will be a blessing or a curse on my Portia fantasies.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I also heard that Rosie O' Donnel is bisexual. She was spotted at a bisexual bridal shower.[/quote]

Rosie O'Donnell ain't no gay bisexual MANNNGGGG!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I also heard that Rosie O' Donnel is bisexual. She was spotted at a bisexual bridal shower.[/quote]

The women can have her. :whistle2:#

[quote name='madnarg']Yeah OP, how dare you not have already known such a trivial, unimportant tidbit of non-news.

BTW...not sure if knowing this will be a blessing or a curse on my Portia fantasies.[/quote]

LoL - it's a curse on my fantasies.

But congrats to Ellen - that's quite a catch :lol:

Yeah, de Rossi has been out for pretty much her whole career -- she used to date one of Ringo Starr's daughters in her Ally McBeal days, if I recall -- so we're not likely to see another Anne Heche "Oh wait, I'm not gay after all, now that my career is doing well."

whew, I thought this was about Maebe.

oh shi--it's the cops! gotta run!

Is she already in the gay parade?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I also heard that Rosie O' Donnel is bisexual. She was spotted at a bisexual bridal shower.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this. I was at the wedding....I was the best mayne.

Portia de Rossi is hot and so was Maebe Funke (whatever her real name is).... and yes Portia is a lesbian. If I were a chick I'd be a lesbian too!

[quote name='Apossum']whew, I thought this was about Maebe.

oh shi--it's the cops! gotta run![/QUOTE]

Old News, but this post made me LOL.

Wow. Someone's just crawled out from under a rock.;)

Didn't Anne Heche make a small run on Ally McBeal?

Yes, but she had a pretty large role. She's still hot.

Personal life
De Rossi, who was married for two years to documentary filmmaker Mel Metcalfe,[2] is now openly gay. From 2000 – 2004, de Rossi dated singer Francesca Gregorini, daughter of actress Barbara Bach and stepchild of Ringo Starr. De Rossi dodged media questions about her sexual orientation and the relationship during this period. De Rossi was rarely pictured with Gregorini in public.

In a September 2005 magazine interview with The Advocate, de Rossi said that most of her family and Ally McBeal cast mates learned she was gay because of tabloid pictures of de Rossi and Gregorini in 2001.[2] The couple broke up in late 2004 as de Rossi began dating talk show host and comedian Ellen DeGeneres. In 2005, de Rossi officially came out and opened up about being gay in interviews with Details and The Advocate.

Plus, she has a role on "Nip/Tuck" as a lesbian with a bitch of a daughter.

[quote name='camoor']My only question: will it be a wedding cake or wedding pie?[/quote]

I heard that they will be eating at the Y.

[quote name='Danil ACE']It's not really gay marriage because Ellen looks like a man anyways.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you must hang out with some awfully girly-lookin dudes.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']This just in, Liberace was gay.[/QUOTE]

What?!

LIES! SLANDER!

554Liberace-Posters.jpg

Oh ... well then.

bread's done
Back