Bass Pro Shops trade-in event

Cthulhu8u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Yes, you've read right. Bass Pro Shops is having a "Video Game Trade-In Sale"! Underneath that it says to "Get Off the Couch and GO OUTDOORS!"

Their flyer states:

"May 16-19, bring your olf video game and get 15% off Bass Pro Shops brand items in fishing, watersports, tents, sleeping bags, & footwear"

in smaller text:
"1 game = 1 discount for one item, 1 discount coupon per household."

I guess if you like fishing or watersports (snicker), now's the time to trade in that extra copy of Kameo you can't trade anywhere else because no one in their right mind would take it.

I should scan this ad, it's quite funny...

KEEP THIS SMOKING HOT DEAL CAG EXCLUSIVE :lol:

Dammit. I really wanted to get a fishing rod for when I go to my friend's cottage this summer. Why does this store have to be so far from me?!

I found the Link Page 3 of the flyer.
I love fishing though. I live 15 minutes from some great fishing spots and have my grandfathers boat and motor. The stores in Canada are in Montreal and near Toronto in Vaughan.

That's it, p.3. I like the generic "GAME" they show. Looks like an xbox game, anyone have that one? ;)

It's sounds like a good deal if you like their brand of fishing or camping gear they sell. I don't fish myself, but I found the ad hilarious.

good deal if you trade some the 10cent XBOX games from WM. :lol:

i still have copies of splinter Cell 1 and rainbow six unopened!

[quote name='turgore2008']Uh oh ...I gotta lock my games so my dad won't trade them in .[/quote]

:rofl:

Lucky for you it's one trade per household!

bread's done
Back