Condemned 2 Bloodshot / Viking NEW - $29.99 Gamestop begining 5/19

tenzor

CAGiversary!
Starting Monday 5/19 Condemned 2 and Viking for the XBOX 360 and PS3 will drop to $29.99 at Gamestop.

EDIT 1 - these are new prices, and I saw them from the current Gamestop Marketing Kit set to go in effect on 5/19. However I am not sure if its PS3 and 360, but if its only for one system it was the 360. I am almost sure it was a sale for both consoles.

EDIT 2 - these games will still ring up $59.99 until the employee hits the total button it will discount it to $30.

Viking is sort of good but also fairly short and repetitive, I didn't like Condemned 2 only because 2/3 of the game is like pitch black =\

[quote name='knightsdwn']I'll pick up a used copy of Condemned 2 assuming it will be $24.99. Edge plus the 10% off coupon will make it very sexy.[/quote]Or you can use the CAG16 code and get 16% off before you stack the EDGE card 10% and the free shipping code.

A total of 26% off AND free shipping.

[quote name='Persona7']Or you can use the CAG16 code and get 16% off before you stack the EDGE card 10% and the free shipping code.

A total of 26% off AND free shipping.[/QUOTE]
A chance of the game coming with no original case or manual and a fucked up disc = better off buying in stores

[quote name='jazzman']Good thing I didn't bite during the GC sale. I guess sales haven't been as good as SEGA expected.[/quote]

I am wishing I didn't now. I got both and they are both sitting in the plastic waiting to be played. Really stupid on my part.

I have now learned my lesson and will wait on Sega games due to SST, Condemed 2, and Viking all fell quickly.

As long as you have ZERO intention of playing Condemned 2's online, its well worth the $30 you will spend.

Can't speak for Viking though...still waiting for Gamefly to send me a fucking copy already. Been at the top of my Q since 2 weeks before release date =\

[quote name='MikeHoncho']A chance of the game coming with no original case or manual and a fucked up disc = better off buying in stores[/QUOTE]

Just return it to a store if it shows up like that.

Condemned is a real nice deal at that price. Its a very solid adventure/FPS game. As mentioned its a little to dark overall, and there are some movement issues but really good otherwise.

[quote name='Persona7']Or you can use the CAG16 code and get 16% off before you stack the EDGE card 10% and the free shipping code.

A total of 26% off AND free shipping.[/quote]

I would but I am a very impatient person not to mention the total randomness of GS's online used orders.

Damn, I paid $40 for condemned 2 about 2 month ago. I should have waited because I've only played it for about 2 or 3 hours total.

I bought it for $30 used from GS using a 25% off coupon...it was well worth it. I finished it and although it gets annoying near the end it was well worth the ride.

this looks to be correct, as both Condemned 2 and Viking have used prices of $26.99 now on the website, which would be their usual 10% off the retail price.

looks like not available online but store stock avail has both in for PS3 so I will be nabbing those.

*edit*

Just got back from GS.. the game price stickers on either games for either system still showed $34.99 but rang up as online price of $26.xx and after 10% edge was $24.xx or so.. picked up both for $52.13, C2 on 360 and viking on ps3

[quote name='freshzen']Viking is sort of good but also fairly short and repetitive, I didn't like Condemned 2 only because 2/3 of the game is like pitch black =\[/quote] Change the lightness settings . I hated the game until I did that.

Seing how this still depicts @ 59.99 *new* @ the EB/GS online-site, could someone please clarify wether this deal has come to fruition ?

So again - we need to know if these are $ 29.99 @ B&M EB/GS stores and not just the used copies please. thanks.

I got both today 26.99 used plus 10% for edge card. There is a sign on the counter saying both are new for 29.99.

[quote name='mario23air']Damn, I paid $40 for condemned 2 about 2 month ago. I should have waited because I've only played it for about 2 or 3 hours total.[/QUOTE]

same here....fuck

I bought a used copy of Condemned 2 for $26 today. I took up a new copy to the counter and it still rang up $60. Glad my used copy is in great condition though.

Bought Viking used on the 360 for $26.99 minus edge card of 10%. Not sure on the new pricing though. Was marked correctly on game when purchased.:)

*UPDATE* :

bought *used* copies of both games - had to go to 2 diff. GS/EB stores though. One honored my 10 % GAMERS DAY COUPON - other one didn't - still a good deal for about $ 50.00 for *both*. At least as far as my So.Cal EB/GS stores go - no mentioning of $ 29.99 price on the new ones. They still rang up @ full price @ both of the 2 stores.

these games will still ring up $59.99 until the employee hits the total button it will discount it to $30.

[quote name='tenzor']these games will still ring up $59.99 until the employee hits the total button it will discount it to $30.[/quote]
Yep, just got back from gamestop and got Viking for 29.99 + tax

I got both games and stayed up till 6 am playing Viking. I didn't even touch Condemend 2. Viking is awesome. It's an open world hack n slash that I'm addicted to. Everyone should get it at this price.

I loved condemned 2. As for Viking, i got bored with it, and traded it 2 days after it's release, while it still had a decent price. I have no complaints, this is what i got in return: Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (just game,manual and jacket) (PlayStation 2), Conan (PlayStation 3). I could see myself rebuying it when i can get it used for $20 or less. I may just not have been in the mood for that type of a game at that exact time.

[quote name='ryanmassacre']is this a sale or a price drop? if it is a price drop how long do you guys think it will take for it to be a universal price drop?[/quote]

this sale should last for about a month unless it is going to be a universal price drop. EB/GS had a sale similar with Sega Superstar Tennis and Assassins Creed that lasted about a month before going back up

20 and Ill bite on Condemned 2... maybe we will get another 25% off used 360 games coupon at GS soon

BTW... on another note Contra 4 has dropped to 19.99 new

[quote name='R0wdi']I have a $10 off $10+ GS online coupon if anyone is interested (1 time use). send me an offer please[/quote]

I'll offer you a pat on the back, and a pleasant thank you.

What else do you want?

bread's done
Back