Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull discussion

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Apparently it is included , watch Raiders of the Lost Brick at this link ...
http://indianajones.lego.com/en-US/movies/default.aspx

INDY4_400_600.jpg

From IMDB :

Famed archaeologist/adventurer Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones is called back into action when he becomes entangled in a Soviet plot to uncover the secret behind mysterious artifacts known as the Crystal Skulls.

I found some spoilers too .

The score is out tomorrow in case you soundtrack collectors are interested. I already have my midnight showing for Wednesday night.

I don't think
they are going to kill Indy.

The movie novelization should be out by now as well.

[quote name='Strell']I already know this has too much Shia LeDouche in it.[/quote]

amen

Is it too much to hope for a cameo (at least) of Sean Connery?

It's supposed to the third best in the series which is actually saying alot, above Temple of Doom or Last Crusade depending on your tastes.

I just don't get why a 4th one was made. Was it needed? nah...

But then again they did make Live Free or Die Hard.

According to that newsarama article, it was planned that there would be 5 movies in total anyway. Why they seemed to stop at 3 i don't know, maybe ford got sick of the character.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I just don't get why a 4th one was made. Was it needed? nah...

But then again they did make Live Free or Die Hard.[/quote]

I don't know why it took so long, but there was always an intent to make a 4th film. And Ford has always liked the character of Indy so I don't think the delay was because of him.

[quote name='Zen Davis']It's supposed to the third best in the series which is actually saying alot, above Temple of Doom or Last Crusade depending on your tastes.[/quote]

I LOVED Temple of Doom, so there's a good chance I'll really like this movie. :D

Indiana Jones and the Chroma Key

(People who are video savvy might get that joke.)

I heard some reviews saying its really cheesy and Blanchett does a over the top accent that turns comical.

NOOOO.... why..... Why do I feel this is very relevant:
5069-large.jpg

Im still going Wednesday at midnight... I still have hope.

[quote name='Lice']I heard some reviews saying its really cheesy and Blanchett does a over the top accent that turns comical.

NOOOO.... why..... Why do I feel this is very relevant:
5069-large.jpg

Im still going Wednesday at midnight... I still have hope.[/quote]

Why compare TPM to this ? Lucas admitted that he wanted it to be kiddy friendly thus we got a "yippy!" Anikin and Jar Jar.

The Indiana Jones films were never ment to be Corny. Lots of action, ok dialog, good special effects where the bad guys get blown up good, chopped up, mowed down, splattered and so on.

I wonder what creepy crawlers will be in this movie. Can't be snakes, bugs, or rats.... what could it be that could top those 3?

I hope they do that paramount mountain logo trick like they did in the beginning of each movie.

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy fuck I'd be pissed if that were my car.[/quote]
I can just hear someone trying to explain that to their insurance company.

"Well, i walked outside and there was this giant lego boulder leaning against my car..."

[quote name='JolietJake']I can just hear someone trying to explain that to their insurance company.

:Well, i walked outside and there was this giant lego boulder leaning against my car..."[/quote]

The moment I saw this I was like "Someone's car is going to get smashed up.." and then this

http://mega64.com/katamari.htm

[quote name='Nolimits']IGN has their review up too, but I don't trust IGN reviewing movies. Hell, they gave SPEED RACER a 9 and bashed Prince Caspian.[/quote]

Have you seen Speed Racer? The movie was awesome as long as the kid inside you wasn't dead.

Might give it a go, never seen any of the Indiana Jones films.

I like Shia LaBeouf, $$$$a was straight filthy in Holes.

Disturbia and Transformers were pretty sick too.

Funny enough, a couple years ago when 'Even Stevens' was big on the Disney Channel, me and my friends always thought that the chick Ren would go big, not Shia.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Have you seen Speed Racer? The movie was awesome as long as the kid inside you wasn't dead.[/quote]

I am gonna laugh so hard when the local news stations ask movie goers how was the movie and some idiot will say "I took my son to see this movie and it just raped not only my childhood memories but now it did damage to my son...thank you mr. speilburg!!"

[quote name='ph33r m3']Might give it a go, never seen any of the Indiana Jones films.

Funny enough, a couple years ago when 'Even Stevens' was big on the Disney Channel, me and my friends always thought that the chick Ren would go big, not Shia.[/quote]

Why all this hate towards Shia? He's an ok actor. No one special.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Might give it a go, never seen any of the Indiana Jones films.

Funny enough, a couple years ago when 'Even Stevens' was big on the Disney Channel, me and my friends always thought that the chick Ren would go big, not Shia.[/QUOTE]

She hasn't aged well.

http://www.christy-carlson-romano.n...le Dress/image/christy-carlson-romano.086.jpg

[quote name='Zen Davis']So is this going to open at 12:01AM tonight?[/QUOTE]

It's release day is May 22 , so probably tomorrow at 12:01 .

[quote name='Richlough']It's release day is May 22 , so probably tomorrow at 12:01 .[/quote]

Yep its Wednesday night!

Wasnt someone going to an advanced screening?

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm glad to see Karen Allen is in this. She looks hot for how old she must be.[/quote]

That's the only reason I'm going to give this a shot. Everything else about the movie just reeks of cookie-cutter modern cinema. Shia Labouf being the #1 reason. Short Round should have returned instead of that fucking show pony.

[quote name='ph33r m3']
Funny enough, a couple years ago when 'Even Stevens' was big on the Disney Channel, me and my friends always thought that the chick Ren would go big, not Shia.[/QUOTE]

Only reason Shia has gone big is because Steven Spielberg has taken him under his wing.

Christy Carlson Romano didn't do too bad for herself... she's the voice of Kim Possible, she did some Disney stuff on Broadway, she seems to do just voice over work and a small bit of acting these days, probably decided it was a better idea to just get out of it early.

That's a real bad picture of her... I prefer this one:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm786798080/nm0005579

[quote name='ITDEFX']I am gonna laugh so hard when the local news stations ask movie goers how was the movie and some idiot will say "I took my son to see this movie and it just raped not only my childhood memories but now it did damage to my son...thank you mr. speilburg!!"[/quote]

That's actually what I felt like after seeing this. It's the worst of them. The chase scenes were good but the overall movie just didn't work.

[quote name='Rodimus']I don't know why it took so long, but there was always an intent to make a 4th film. And Ford has always liked the character of Indy so I don't think the delay was because of him.[/quote]

The delay was because so many scripts were rejected. There was a rumor of one where the Ark was involved again. Where in order to open the Ark and not kill everyone, the villains needed some jewel encrusted ceremonial vest.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']The delay was because so many scripts were rejected. There was a rumor of one where the Ark was involved again. Where in order to open the Ark and not kill everyone, the villains needed some jewel encrusted ceremonial vest.[/quote]

Well the whole Russians and Area 51 thing goes back to a script from around 1998-1999.

Gotta start getting ready to go.

[quote name='motuza']Why all the hate on shia? he's a good actor. Maybe everyone's jealous of him :p[/quote]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXCK1EyP4s[/MEDIA]

Yes he is.:cool:

bread's done
Back