The Official D-2 Topic

Simon Adebesi

CAGiversary!
this game is sick, twisted and one of the best on the DC. who else has beaten this crazy ass game???? What did you think ???? it truly sucks that WARP studios is no more, which means no more "D" games.

we need more twisted games like this.

I didn't beat it but got pretty far. That part where the naked girl got into a fight with you after the monster took you over was crazy.

I am thinking about getting it but will probably wait until I get some more money

Is this game any good? I read a lot of bad reviews. But back when I first saw this game, it made me want to buy the M2 (if anyone else remembers that piece of crap vaporware).

It was decent, i only remember vague details. Like you could shoot rabbits and use the meat to heal yourself. There was some chick who gets taken over and you get to see her naked (i remember there is no detail below the belt, not sure if there is any on the top) And that the last boss fight was kinda weird to me.

I remember reading about Warp back when they first hit the game scene. They were led by this weirdo Japanese guy who did all sorts of crazy stunts for CES/E3. They openly challenged the way bigger studios made games.

D2 is by far the best game warp has made... It was/is still a bit clunky gameplaywise, but it was enjoyable for me and had a cool story, good voice acting, and a wonderful atmosphere.. plus the coolest last boss ever!

Wah, I have this game!! Wow, I can't believe so many fans, I've got to try it someday. BTW, does anyone have the first one? "D"? I have it for PS1...I didn't like it much, very similiar to Myst (not saying anything against Myst or anything...just...fine, I am...) However, it doesn't have the graphical flare of Myst. Seriously, try it and see!! BTW, did you know the creator of D is also the composer of the soundtrack? Talk about multitalented!

bread's done
Back