Gametards Podcast

Rrob940

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone who is interested in gaming and tech, listen to the Gametards Podcast with Ricky and Robbie. Search for it on I tunes or go to http://www.gametardsrr.mypodcast.com. we are a primitive podcast because we do not have music or effects YET, but we are working on it so be patient. please visit the Ricky network at http://www.freewebs.com/rickynetwork (it hasn't been updated in a while but we are working on that too) and please give us your feedback and how you like it and how we can make it better. E-mail us at [email protected] or send me a private message.

Cool, man! I'll check it out today! I love the title, too!

That makes a good dozen CAGs now that have podcasts! Off the top of my head, there is

Gametards
Cyberpunks Gaming (Simon D.I.)
Checkmate Arcade (MSUhitman)
Fanboys (Mik)
UAV Jammers (Twen)
...and I believe someone from Epilectic Gaming was on here...

acually it's not a CAG podcast it is just a podcast that we made one day and decided to make more. we are working to make it a lot better though. And go to the rickynetwork to it is under condtruction right now but we are going to add A LOT of more awesome stuff and contest and surveys and even weekly news. and E-mail us too cuase we ned the feedback.

That's cool, man. But I wasn't saying you're a CAG podcast, I was saying that you are a fellow CAG with a podcast!

oh okay. thanks. E-mail us when u get the chance. i know i've said it a unch but i just want to remind you. and be sure to tell EVERYONE you know that would like it about it. AND we are going to make the youkan podcast. all you have to do is E-mail us a podcast that you have made and we will go throught the troubles of putig it on itunes for you. please tell everyone. we are simply a home brewed podcast that not many people listen to and we trying to get it off the ground. if u want u can e-il us saying tht you want us to inform you when we get the youkac podcast up and running. thanks for listening

bread's done
Back