[Canada] some Zellers DS finds, YMMV

ikariwarriors

CAGiversary!
hey crew, was just at Zellers tonight (Pembina South in Winnipeg), and found a couple gems in their bargain bin amid the usual DS junk:

Custom Robo Arena was $13.99 (marked down from 34.99), and
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time was $17.99 (marked down from 44.99)

YMMV, as usual

Thanks for the tip. Mario & Luigi is great, although not quite as good as the first one. Still worth a playthrough.

Is Custom Robo worth it? Never tried a CR game before.

Also, semi off-topic, but has anyone ever seen the game Nervous Brickdown for sale anywhere lately? I've looked inside the bins for it at every store I happen to pass by for at least half a year now, but to no avail.

[quote name='ikariwarriors']hey crew, was just at Zellers tonight (Pembina South in Winnipeg), and found a couple gems in their bargain bin amid the usual DS junk:

Custom Robo Arena was $13.99 (marked down from 34.99), and
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time was $17.99 (marked down from 44.99)

YMMV, as usual[/quote]

Good stuff, I'll have to head over tomorrow and see if they're slashing prices here (Dundas West Zellers, Toronto).

Also, hi Grip. Can't help you with your game question, just dropping the hello. ^_^

Re: Custom Robo... most people who have it seem to like it... I tried it, though, and I thought it was really disappointing. Seems like it's got some decent depth, though.

Zellers has some great games for cheap, especially on the DS. I got Advance Wars: Dual Strike for 17.99$ there a few weeks ago.

[quote name='Griptor']Thanks for the tip. Mario & Luigi is great, although not quite as good as the first one. Still worth a playthrough.

Is Custom Robo worth it? Never tried a CR game before.

Also, semi off-topic, but has anyone ever seen the game Nervous Brickdown for sale anywhere lately? I've looked inside the bins for it at every store I happen to pass by for at least half a year now, but to no avail.[/QUOTE]

Nervous Brickdown was 9.99 at the whacky Amazon sale a few days ago, not sure about now though.

I've wanted Mario & Luigi since I got my DS a year and a half ago, but even used it was $45. If my Zellers has it for 17.99 I will be so happy.

[quote name='elevature']I've wanted Mario & Luigi since I got my DS a year and a half ago, but even used it was $45. If my Zellers has it for 17.99 I will be so happy.[/quote]
Same here. The cheapest I've ever seen it was $40, and I've wanted it for a long while now. If I find it at this price I'll also certainly be picking one up.

bread's done
Back