Is it even feasable???

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartmodest

CAG Veteran
Im a mad XBOX fanboy. Im on the verge of saying, totally EFF Microsoft/XBOX. Im sick of all its garbage and quite frankly, I just want to play Warhawk and UT3. :D

Would any of you say its completely out of line to ask a PS3 owner to trade for a 360 + accessories?
I mean, I really dont want to take my system to a gamestop or some other videogame store, for them to try to give me 1/10th of what I paid. What do you think? Has anyone heard of one trading a 360 for a PS3?

Oh and would also like to say Hello to all of you, names Modest, Been gaming since 1990. Love FPS and Action/Adventure genre games, and on some occasions I enjoy making some laps with friends in online racing games, as well as getting some court action with NBA2K8.

Ive been lurking your forums for a few days and think I have found another nook and/or cranny to make myself a part of. :)

They wouldn't take it. Your best bet is to tell the package to someone you know.

That or wait until the 360 next breaks, then just demand a refund.

[quote name='iheartmodest']Im a mad XBOX fanboy. Im on the verge of saying, totally EFF Microsoft/XBOX. Im sick of all its garbage and quite frankly, I just want to play Warhawk and UT3. :D

Would any of you say its completely out of line to ask a PS3 owner to trade for a 360 + accessories?
I mean, I really dont want to take my system to a gamestop or some other videogame store, for them to try to give me 1/10th of what I paid. What do you think? Has anyone heard of one trading a 360 for a PS3?

Oh and would also like to say Hello to all of you, names Modest, Been gaming since 1990. Love FPS and Action/Adventure genre games, and on some occasions I enjoy making some laps with friends in online racing games, as well as getting some court action with NBA2K8.

Ive been lurking your forums for a few days and think I have found another nook and/or cranny to make myself a part of. :)[/QUOTE]I'm trying to think of someone here who comes to mind, but I know at PS3forums, there would be several coming to mind (who never seem to be happy with anything on PS3 regardless).

We do have Warhawk and UT3 night. :D

I'd save your 360 just in case anything comes out that you want to play. And save your money up and buy a PS3 before MGS4 comes out... you got a month.

I have been trying to dump my elite since Jan, its not that it sucks but nobody in my house plays it, same thing with the WII. It has at most 100hrs of play time on it. We just dust them both off every few days they arent even plugged in :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back