Octomania (Wii) - Brand New $19.99 Shipped. GamesForCanada.com

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
Not sure if any of you guys are interested in this puzzle game or not, but it's a lot of fun and it's a Wii exclusive. I noticed that websites like Amazon.ca sell it for almost $40 CAD which is crazy. I have several copies in stock and will ship to Canada for the low price of $19.99 USD Shipped! Please let me know if you are interested :) Thanks!

You won't find a better price online (I've looked) and if you do, let me know =) I try to keep my prices and services as competitive as possible. This offer is not yet listed on our website, but feel free to check it out anyhow as we are constantly upgrading it and adding new stock:

http://www.gamesforcanada.com

If you're interested in this game, please send me a PM. If my PM box is full you can always email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Okay well you could probably still save a little buying from me in any case as you won't have to pay tax, but that's good to know. It's a fun game and it has online play to boot. Can't beat that :) Thanks!

That is actually the best idea I have received all week. I am definitely going to do that now. Not sure why I didn't think of it sooner. Thanks!

Yeah I was gonna buy this from you, then I went to the US on a business trip and picked it up in person. Sorry. and yeah it's 20$ @ EB games, it's really surprising amazon.ca's price is so high, considering they're often the better online source. Hope you aren't stuck with too many copies...

However I highly recommend this to puzzle fans, the 2P mode is especially fun...

bread's done
Back