Any Deals on Zelda twilight (preferably GC)

[quote name='JnJosh']if you can find it in a blockbuster its 4.99[/quote]

Holy crap, are you sure? I'm sure it has a huge TIV at EB Games (was $29 back in April, according to the wiki).

i got it at blockbuster for 4.99 back on the 18th, all of their xbox/gamecube games should ring up at that price (new not used)

Yeah, I saw a couple of Xbox games at that price, mostly stuff I didn't really want though (Unreal Championship 2, Blood Omen 2 (might get that one...)) They didn't have any GC games, but I found a Memory Card 251 for $5.

I paid $10 for it at BB a month ago. Stock would be very limited now BB been well raided over the last month. Ebay doesn't seem to have terrible pricing for the game though.

I too am looking for this game. I want the GC version and not the Wii version. I don't like the Wii version.
Nintendo games rarely drop in price. It sucks!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I bought this a year ago for $40 and it was worth every cent.[/quote]
I bought a $270 system so I could play it as soon as possible =P

Well I called about a few blockbusters and can't find a copy, kinda suprised to hear they were selling all gc games 4.99, but it seems like I'm a little too late. *sigh* Anyways if anyone knows a blockbuster that is selling the game please let me know

Also is rogers having a similar deal?

[quote name='Griptor']Unfortunately I don't think Amazon.com ships games to Canada :(

Unless they changed their mind recently.[/quote]
Actually they did change their mind.
The cheapest rate is $5/order+$4/game.

[quote name='jarjarrick']Actually they did change their mind.
The cheapest rate is $5/order+$4/game.[/quote]
Yes they've added a limited amount of games that can ship internationally. Zelda is not among them though, scroll down to the product details and see:
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses.

bread's done
Back