MGS Saga disc free with any game.

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So in the Canadian deals thread I posted that I'd get my boss to let me give away the Metal Gear Solid Saga DVDs that we have (around 30) since no one seems to be preordering MGS4 from us :D.

Finally got the green light!

So to anyone living in Toronto my store's the Queensway FS store, come on down starting Wednesday with any game for any system I'll give you guys a copy of the MGS dvd. So if you've been meaning to pick up a game lately come on down. If any CAGers planning on coming down shoot me a PM too! I'd rather give to CAGers first and then deal with the RFDers that'll inevitabely come raining down like frog-monkeys wide eyed for something free, scummy bastards.

Also; anyone wanna trade a brand new Odin Sphere? I picked up an extra copy in case someone wants it. I can also pick up some more Katamaris and Odin Spheres if anyone else wants 'em.

Once the main onslaught is gone through I'll probly just make the DVDs free giveaways (just throwing them at people) I'll make another post then and I'll ship 'em out for free. Since sending half an ounce in Canada costs pocket change.

Think if we picked up a peripheral this would work? I don't see any games I want ATM...

Also, starting at what time Wednesday?

Yeah you know what? Accessories too, anything to make it accessible to CAGers.

It'll start up around when we open, I start my shift at noon.

do you happen to be a hawt gurl? I'd come thieve a dvd off you then lol
i noticed some EBs around here are starting to hire chicks... I've seen like 1 cute one
I have like 7 EBs near me haha
oh and does your store carry the rock band drum silencers? I might get those :D

Crap, couldn't make it today, left work later than I wanted to, and that particular FS just isn't that close by... hopefully I'll still be able to pick this up. What day you in next kathos?

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Crap, couldn't make it today, left work later than I wanted to, and that particular FS just isn't that close by... hopefully I'll still be able to pick this up. What day you in next kathos?[/quote]

I'm in tomorrow until 9PM. PM me when you can make it, I always put CAGers first so I'll put one aside.

Thanks to Kathos I picked this up today. I haven't watched it yet, but after I do I will give it to my buddy who will really will enjoy it.:cool:

bread's done
Back