What is your Achievement point average?

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
What does your gamerscore really say? Basically that you play a ton of games if you have a ton of points. I think its more interesting to see a persons achievement points per game average, rather then their total score. Its easy to see what your APPG average is[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. Just divide your total achievement points from 360 games only, by the number of games you've played.

For me, I've played 26 games, with a total of 22,055 points from them games. My average gamerscore is 848 points per game.

What is yours? ;)

It would also be cool if Gamercards actually showed off this stat.
[/FONT]

[quote name='The 7th Number']What does your gamerscore really say? Basically that you play a ton of games if you have a ton of points. I think its more interesting to see a persons achievement points per game average, rather then their total score. Its easy to see what your APPG average is[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. Just divide your total achievement points from 360 games only, by the number of games you've played.

For me, I've played 26 games, with a total of 22,055 points from them games. My average gamerscore is 848 points per game.

What is yours? ;)

It would also be cool if Gamercards actually showed off this stat.
[/FONT][/quote]

Mygamercard.net shows Total Points, Games Fully completed, your rank compared to all the other people in the world, your rank compared to all the people in your country, Game Completion % which is basically your Average Gamerscore, XBLA Games full completed... There are also other websites which take it a step further. 360voice, 360stats, etc.

I like MyGamerCard's "Effort" ranking. I think it takes into account the average completion for each game and ranks your completion based on that number.

60 actual games for a score of 32,465. 541 per game.
if you count arcade games and demos, its 91 games for a score of 34,740. that makes it 382 per game.

I'm too lazy to figure out mine right now, but I hope it is pretty high. My goal has always been about completion percentage, rather than sheer amounts of points.

Technically, I have 52 games played for a total of 6,960 Gamerscore. My average score per game, rounded up 2 tenths of a point, is 134.

I have 9 arcade games on my list from when I played the demos (before they stopped showing up on your list), 3 arcade games I played only once (Yaris, Carcassone, Totemball- all free) and several games which were my friends' copies that I had limited time with, like Gears, Rock Band, and Overlord.

I try to complete, but I usually get bored of games before I ever do. Either that or I end up hating the game and regretting ever putting it into my system.

I'm not sure what mine is, but the if you really want to be more precise - like matt young said - you'll need to divide XBLA and retail games.

So technically, you'd need two separate percentages. But that would require too much effort for most, including myself.

Bart: Lisa ... finish my sentence for me.
Lisa: You finish your own ..... zzzzz ......

Comparing "APA's" doesn't work because some games are easier to get ach pts than others (avatar anyone?)...both game libraries would have to be almost exactly the same, or else you're just comparing apples to oranges (someone please correct me if I'm looking at this the wrong way).

Mine is 587 with some fuzzy math (tried to exclude XBLA) but again there is no really good formula for this since some games have less then 1k (Condemed, PGA '06) and some have more then 1k (Bioshock, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, etc.)

I like using what is on my my360voice.com main page where it tells you your completion % which mine sits at 54%.

Lets see here:
13,916 Total points & 55 Games played = 253
Tried to factor in Live arcade games and games with 1250 total possible points but I'm too lazy.

I wont force myself to play for more gamerpoints. If a game loses my interest I wont go back and play it for more points. And alot of the games I get are from gamefly so there's a bunch of games I hated and sent right back.
If I like it, I'd say its about 50% achivemented.

[quote name='Dyson']I wont force myself to play for more gamerpoints. If a game loses my interest I wont go back and play it for more points. And alot of the games I get are from gamefly so there's a bunch of games I hated and sent right back.
If I like it, I'd say its about 50% achivemented.[/quote]

91 games (includes arcade), 17876 points. 246 average.

yep gamefly really breaks the stats. i rented ET: Quake Wars on monday, played it for an hour, put it back in the envelope and sent it back. done that to quite a few games. the games i actually do have are sitting on the shelf waiting to be played again (JRPGs, RGV2, Overlord, Mass Effect and a lot more)

I use Gamefly so if a game doesn't intrest me I don't bother playing it much. I have a ton of games with very little achievements done.

After I finished Dirt I didn't bother driving the 18 more kilos to get the next achievement. I don't go out of my way

No XBLA (25 games): 469
With XBLA (76 games): 154

The second is a hell of a lot more accurate anyway, since I've probably gotten a couple thousand from XBLA (having earned at least 5 points from 51 different XBLA games).

it was around 413 per game including arcade...my brother had put in perfect dark and got 0 points, and i have a bunch of the demo arcade games that i never purchased that screwed me some

i have played way to many games to figure that out....i would have to take into account arcade games and back when if you just tried a demo of a arcade game it would count towards your played games, i would have to sort those out..... but on my gamer score leader board... i am 600 something in total points and like 5,000 in percentage(in US)..... but i think you should take both into account because there are people who just play a lot of games who artificially boast there gamer score and those who just play halo 3 and have 1000/1000 in that

bread's done
Back