Deal on Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles?

[quote name='snowsquirrel']I think it released at $30, because it was just a port? Assuming you are talking about the Wii version.[/quote]

Umbrella Chronicles is a brand new game, not a port. You are probably thinking of Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

[quote name='helluvagood']yea im talking about the wii version
but do you need a blockbuster card or something to buy stuff at bbv?[/quote]

No, and even if they ask for it, it's free to join anyway

If the cost for a new copy is too much, REUC is 40 bucks used and there's a 25 per cent off on used games, so that drops the price to 30 bucks. However, make sure the sticker is on the box itself (traded in copy) and not on the label (former rental), also it's easier to remove off of plastic than on paper.

Not sure if you guys are interested or not but I have a copy that I can ship to Canada for $37 shipped. Let me know if you're interested. It's the US/NTSC version and in great condition. Let me know ^_^

Sincerely,
JJ Parks :)

[quote name='goomba478']Not sure if you guys are interested or not but I have a copy that I can ship to Canada for $37 shipped. Let me know if you're interested. It's the US/NTSC version and in great condition. Let me know ^_^

Sincerely,
JJ Parks :)[/quote]
So Im guessing its not new right? ( i mean by factory sealed)
Does it have an instruction booklet?

I got mine for nearly new for 30$ on kijiji.

Its not good enough to pay more than 30 for IMHO.

Missions are far too long and get boring.

If I had to pay 40 for it I'd much rather get ghost swuad and house of the dead.

I still need to get meself some ghost squad action. *waiting for a 9.99 price dip on it*

My copy is not new but it's in great condition (near mint) and includes the game, case and manual. It's alright if nobody is interested. Just thought I'd offer :)

I bought it when it came out, it's not a very good game. I'm tempted to get rid of it but then it would be an even bigger waste of money, I'd probably get like $5 from the used game store. Plus it's the only game I know that works with my Nyko Perfect Shot. I guess my point is that I wouldn't recommend buying this game.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I bought it when it came out, it's not a very good game. I'm tempted to get rid of it but then it would be an even bigger waste of money, I'd probably get like $5 from the used game store. Plus it's the only game I know that works with my Nyko Perfect Shot. I guess my point is that I wouldn't recommend buying this game.[/quote]
house of the dead and ghost squad work with the perfect shot too
Im pretty sure RE4 will work with it too

Sorry, I guess I meant to say it's the only game I own that works with it, not the only game I know. And yeah, unfortunately RE4 doesn't work with it. For one thing, you shoot with A in RE4 instead of B.

It's currently on sale at EBgames for 9.89, Brand New. Picked one up today (along with Manhunt 2, same price).

bread's done
Back