Goozex

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonicArc

CAGiversary!
Goozex is a Videogame trading site that assigns a point value to the games that are put up for trade, users can trade their games to other plays to get points, or use their points go get games from other users, you can even specify how you want your games when searching for them, like if you want them full, or disc only, or disc and manual, etc....

reference system is pretty cool, that's actually how i got into this site, for every person that joins as your refferal you get 100 points and one trade point the first time they trade with someone. the person that signed up as your referral also gets 100 points and a trade point, so they don't have to trade in anything of their own and they can get a cheaper game without spending anything.

this is where you come in, i would really appreciate it if you could become my refferal and get a game you like within a month of signing up as my refferal, you son't pay for shipping or anything, the person you get the game from sends it and does everything, all you have to do is order the game that costs 100 points, and than when you get it, rate the trade, no need to pay anything or even input any credit card information or anything like that.

this is my refferal link
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=51862056877

if you wanna do the site but don't wanna be my refferal, than just go to goozex.com

thanks to anyone that decideds to be my refferal, and to everyone else, thanks for taking the time to read the thread :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back