Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

Why don't we keep this in the Gamedays thread? It's essentially the same thing, and it keeps things lower-key to discourage the hoarders.

Only one day? Man, I hope Metroid and BWii are still 10 bucks tomorrow and that I can find them in Ottawa. What a steal.

Timeshift would be nice too, and I'll probably get Chibi Robo as well. The GameCube one was awesome.

I just realised though I refuse to pay 20 for any of these theres alot of wii titles I am hoping to pay 10 for.

Cooking Mama
Zack And Wiki
No More Heroes-Ok I'd buy this one for 20$
Dragon Quest Swords
Opoona
Baroque
Ghost Squad
Soul Calibur Legends-yay 1 down 7 to go!

I managed to force a friend to buy Metroid Prime 3. He wasn't really willing to buy it since he doesn't play his Wii much but $10 for such a good game is too good to pass up. Personally, I managed to get Blacksite for $4.99 used, Timeshift for $10 new but gutted, Rayman Raving Rabbids new for $15, and Virtua Fighter 5 Online for $10 new. Damn good deals here, thanks!

So do we have to go in store to see what's available for cheap that day? Or is there a list or something? I only want VF5... maybe Cooking Mama and BW2.

i got jumper for 7$ and i think thats how much it trades in for at BBV where i got it.

Note to anyone who wants the game, unless you loved the movie, or love achievements, not necessarily both, do not get this.

Killing mobs with either Y, B, X or A gets you 50 points so 200 achievement points in the first 2 minutes alone.

Once im at home i will call to find out if metroid prime 3 / BW2 is 4.99 used like timeshift/blacksite/vf5

Just picked up Virtua Fighter 5 today, thanks for the tip! If your local EB doesn't have it on the shelf, try asking a clerk. I didn't see any on the shelf at 2 locations, so at the third I asked if they happened to have it in and I just wasn't seeing it, and they actually had just received some in this morning and hadn't put them out yet. So it doesn't hurt to ask!

Also, there were some other games at the $10 mark that I saw:

Moto GP 07 for Xbox 360
Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii
Alien Syndrome for Wii

Is this an Eastern Canada thing, I called 2 EB games stores in Calgary so far and both told me the games where full list price.

[quote name='Lockescythe']I just realised though I refuse to pay 20 for any of these theres alot of wii titles I am hoping to pay 10 for.

Cooking Mama
Zack And Wiki
Dragon Quest Swords
Opoona
Baroque
Ghost Squad
Soul Calibur Legends[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I've seen No More Heroes selling for $20 at Wal-Mart....

[quote name='The Baron']Is this an Eastern Canada thing, I called 2 EB games stores in Calgary so far and both told me the games where full list price.[/QUOTE]

No because I live in BC and all deals are here too. Some games may have returned to full price because enough copies have been sold but the deals are chain wide, as far as I know

[quote name='Lockescythe']I just realised though I refuse to pay 20 for any of these theres alot of wii titles I am hoping to pay 10 for.

Cooking Mama
Zack And Wiki
Dragon Quest Swords
Opoona
Baroque
Ghost Squad
Soul Calibur Legends[/quote]

SC Legends got horrible reviews. Blockbuster sells it for $15 - 25%, and it went pretty low on Amazon.ca as well.

Yeah I managed to get VF5 and BWii, both sealed. Also, I know it's not $10, but the Monster Hunter Freedom games for PSP have both been knocked down $20 (1 = $15; 2 = $25).

Happy gaming!

I grabbed Batallion Wars 2, Virtua Fighter 5, Stuntman and Superman all for 10 each...then I also snagged MLB 08 The Show and Patapon for the psp (19.99 each) and then no more heroes for 29.99....been wanting to play patapon and NMH for sometime now, figured why not..

Just picked up a copy of BWii from Oakridge EB. Still got a couple left for those who are looking for it.

Haha looks like with all these deals some Canadians should copy my idea and do a "GamesForAmerica" service ^_^ Those deals are unreal. You guys may get the short end of a lot of deals, but with EB Games it seems like you guys are lucking out a lot lately. I'm happy for you guys and slightly jealous as well ;)

[quote name='jeffx']damn it I want Opoona for cheap. Is it on the list?[/quote]

it is 19.99 brand new at EB.

[quote name='mp3sn']Just picked up a copy of BWii from Oakridge EB. Still got a couple left for those who are looking for it.[/quote]

I might pick up a copy tomorrow when I go there, thanks for the heads up. :D

Um I have a strong HINT on a later deal.

No confirmation but due to a overheard convo.Wii Trauma Center New Blood(the one with the big red cross) will be cheap probably tomorrow.

MP3 is no longer at 9.89.

Battalion Wars is.

I PMed Batallion Wars at Best Buy and got it for 5.98 after tax. I actually am gonna pull a hoardish type move here and trade it into BBV for 18 to get that copy of ghost squad for 25% off. (its 19.99 so 25% off would be like 15)

Note sherway as of about a hour ago has batallion wars in stock.

Not sure about north queen.

North queen best buy has 1 battalion wars left in stock too.

(I only grabbed one of the two up there because though I like getting things for cheapest I'm no hoarder)

[quote name='Lockescythe']Um I have a strong HINT on a later deal.

No confirmation but due to a overheard convo.Wii Trauma Center New Blood(the one with the big red cross) will be cheap probably tomorrow.
[/quote]

Cool, thanks for the info. My sister has been wanting that game for a while! :lol:

[quote name='Lockescythe']Um I have a strong HINT on a later deal.

MP3 is no longer at 9.89.

Battalion Wars is.

I PMed Batallion Wars at Best Buy and got it for 5.98 after tax. I actually am gonna pull a hoardish type move here and trade it into BBV for 18 to get that copy of ghost squad for 25% off. (its 19.99 so 25% off would be like 15)[/quote]

Good deal if it's true, I have to go near EB's tomorrow anyways so I guess I'll take a look. :)

I ended up grabbing a copy of BWii, gutted (they were all gutted though) today. Good thing I guess. ;)

In Ottawa:

I grabbed Battalion Wars ii and Chibi-Robo DS for 10 bucks each at EB Kanata at about 6:40 or so. Metroid Prime 3 was sold out.

EB Bayshore told me Metroid Prime 3 was back up to regular price, so no more 10 bucks for that one...and they didn't have any in stock anyway.

I saw Bioshock on the shelf so I told myself that I might as well grab it. It's still 30 dollars. I've already beaten it (incredible game) but I wanted it in my collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back