Battlefield: Bad Company

dopehat

CAGiversary!
Anyone try this demo yet? I have tried single player personally I love it. Although for some reason the connection keeps on timing out on Multiplayer so whenever I go to join it won't allow me to join.

I've been waiting since I saw the first trailer and I preordered the gold edition from gamestop for my ps3. I'm very sad that they didn't send me a code. And I work there???? If you have an extra my e-mail is [email protected]:cry:

I read this post and went right on the playstation store and to my surprise there was no demo there... you may want to mention this is only with a code you get when you pre order the game.

[quote name='Lsgun1']I read this post and went right on the playstation store and to my surprise there was no demo there... you may want to mention this is only with a code you get when you pre order the game.[/quote]

just did the same thing

[quote name='Lsgun1']I read this post and went right on the playstation store and to my surprise there was no demo there... you may want to mention this is only with a code you get when you pre order the game.[/QUOTE]

Sorry you can get it Thursday. I know a lot of websites were giving out free keys too

bread's done
Back