Tom Clancy's EndWar Beta Sign-Up (Xbox360) [Not a deal/Repost. Check X360 Forums]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda surprised by this site sending the verification e-mail especially the time in between. I usually get these in a matter of seconds. Did you get one or in a longer amount of time then expected?

[quote name='flatliner718']Kinda surprised by this site sending the verification e-mail especially the time in between. I usually get these in a matter of seconds. Did you get one or in a longer amount of time then expected?[/quote]
Signed up 5 min ago and still no email

EDIT: Just got it :)

I used my hotmail and gmail account and the gmail took quickly...still no response on the hotmail actually. Kinda surprised how much information ubi wanted. I mean the Call of Duty, Battlefield and Halo 3 betas didn't seem to asking of requirements. I hope i got in. Good Luck everyone

I filled out the form and got to the page where you sign your digital signature by typing in your username and password, and it says a valid account and password are required after I type them in and submit. Anyone else have trouble?

EDIT: I got it to work.

[quote name='eminemobied12']you bastard

what email service r u using?[/QUOTE]
I signed up for my bro under my gmail account and it arrived in 20 seconds

[quote name='wingeddragon']Thanks OP. I signed up and got the email in less than 2 minutes.[/quote]
This thread is picking up some momentum. I'm surprised by this beta not getting too much press like the other 3 betas for the 360

[quote name='flatliner718']This thread is picking up some momentum. I'm surprised by this beta not getting too much press like the other 3 betas for the 360[/quote]

I just logged on the First time to CAG and saw that there is a beta for Tom Clancy EndWar. I will love to test this game out and try the beta :bouncy:

Hope I get selected..

Signing up now - took a minute to get the email...not the epic lengths some have had. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

[quote name='eminemobied12']you bastard

what email service r u using?[/quote]

The kind that works, apparently. AT&T DSL, if it really make any difference.

Signed up in 5 minutes, and now it's waiting time.

[quote name='shrike4242']The kind that works, apparently. AT&T DSL, if it really make any difference.

Signed up in 5 minutes, and now it's waiting time.[/quote]

it seems both emails i used earlier (gmail/netscape) must have been lost in the shuffle as i used 2 other gmail accounts and they were in my inbox in minutes...

[quote name='fart_bubble']I've been waiting for over an hour for my confirmation emai[/QUOTE]
Same. I actually signed up with my Gmail account 2 or 3 hours ago, at the least. Still haven't gotten a thing. Signed up with a different account 1-2 hours ago, and nothing on that one either.

Bah.

Signed up, confirmed and awaiting an e-mail that I've been selected. After seeing the demonstration from Ubidays, I can't wait to try this one out myself. If it works as good as it did in the demo, this could easily become one of the best consoles RTSs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back