CAG Counter Strike Source - Time to Restart?

TheLucky.1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
OFFICIAL CAG COUNTER STRIKE GROUP
REBUILDING

Anyone interested in restarting this? It was going good for a little bit last summer and since summer is rolling around again, i think it would be a good time to see if people want to start this again. It does not even have to be a nightly thing. I am interested in hosting a CAG server that CAGs and other pub players can play on so we have a single server to go to if people want to play with CAG and be our own admins.

Servers
HOST ONE?
16 slot? 20 slot?
66 tick? 100?
our own? use someone else?

Member List
CAG NAME / STEAM NAME

TheLucky.1/ jaydude898
Inf^Shini [F8]/ Dj^Sh1n1
pookymeister/ pookymeister
yukine/ akira fudo
machoman_93/ machoman_93
AnotherStereotype / lmao_kiefer514
EndlessPro/[email protected]
vidpower/vidpower
Warlock TCK / Hangover_Glory

Post your info in the format above and send an invite to jaydude898 on Steam to get to fraggin' your fellow CAGs.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds good, I got the game quite recently and I really suck, but hopefully playing with fellow CAGs will help me to get better.

I'll be up for it I currently have 2 servers both 100 tic one is 11 man and the other is a 20 man

let me know and add me to Steam Friends: jsmith05 in-game name: XxDeaglexX

BTW I only play CS SOURCE

went pretty good tonight but we need more cags!!!! we got a total of 3 servers so we can maybe get enough to play some 2v2 or 3v3 nights!!

[quote name='Pookymeister']

Couple screenies from first night.[/quote]
Hah, you only put up Screens of you on top! I was leading most of the time once I got on, then had that last second loss that made me quit :bomb:
Man that pissed me off...

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hah, you only put up Screens of you on top! I was leading most of the time once I got on, then had that last second loss that made me quit :bomb:
Man that pissed me off...[/quote]

It does say you won in the 2nd screen ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister']It does say you won in the 2nd screen ;)[/quote]
Oh yeaaa....:D
\\:D/

I guess I'd be up for some more CAG group games, of course you know....I'll have to kill each and every one of you

I might join you guys. I haven't played in about 2 years, but I still have the account and wouldn't mind some friendly play :) My steam account is "dotu_strider" if you want to look me up. I play as TahoeMax

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Whew, those were just SOME of the many Screenshots I have, but here's the last one:

That's my CS Source main menu[/QUOTE]

How did you do that?

I'm going to be compiling a complete list of CAG names and steam names, so if you could edit your posts with that information with the format...

CAG NAME/ STEAM NAME

TheLucky.1/jaydude898

Make sure you give the name that is your account, not the nick, otherwise the search will not pick up the account. Also, I will be unavailable this weekend to for the game night, so if someone wants to take over for organizing and picking a server (mine will still be available with admins) then go for it.

Wow, it's like you guys read my mind. About two weeks ago I was feeling like playing Counter-Strike, mind you I haven't played in like 2 years and I haven't even played Source yet.

I'll most likely pick it up this weekend. I don't have a mic though, is it possible to use the 360 headset?

It'd be cool if this becomes a regular thing and we start up a decent little clan (looks like we already have the resources to have a dedicated clan server).

yukine / akira fudo

I was trying to kick the habit, and just when I thought I was out, Lucky sucked me right back in!

This is the only online game I play, so I'm down for whenever I have free time :D

sent yukine an invite and updated the OP with a the servers CAGs play on, and the list of names that I have so far.

Still need to set a game night for this week, friday will not work for me, so if someone wants to take over. I prefer Sundays myself but either or will be fine.

[quote name='TheLucky.1']sent yukine an invite and updated the OP with a the servers CAGs play on, and the list of names that I have so far.

Still need to set a game night for this week, friday will not work for me, so if someone wants to take over. I prefer Sundays myself but either or will be fine.[/quote]
Cool, you might want to add Source in the title also, just so people know it's CS Source and not the old school 1.6 ;)

Id say add us to your friends - and if we are all on earlier we can start, no biggie if we play longer than initially planned =]

well that was fun for a bit. the ping difference will take some getting used to...as will not being able to stock up on guns quite so often as my usual infinite cash servers :) but hey, we're all among friends, so it's all good.

So is Friday are gaming night?

And any recommendations for tools/mods/skins to use with CS:S? I need to find something to bind my keys like I used to do in 1.6

Yeah, I'm really crappy but like I said I haven't played since the old CS. Around the time they were switching to STEAM and such.

Source looks pretty damn good for being as old as it is, and is a ton of fun. You can expect to see me on every other night.

bread's done
Back