Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay only $5 at EB/GS

Danil ACE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Great game that I picked up today. I realize that there is a remake that is/was going to come out for the 360, but there hasn't been anything on that in so long that it probably got canned. Pick this game up before the prices likely increase since they dipped so low because of news of the remake coming out.

Great game. I forgot about the remake, is it canned?
If so, they should get to work because I thought the remake was why they didn't bother making the original BC in the first place.

Edit: Site is still up but last news I see is that it was pushed to 2008.

I realize that it has been at this price for a while however this is still a good deal considering the quality of the game and the fact that most used games are at least $15 there. Also it's not BC (a shame really), but this is techinically the xbox 1 forum.

[quote name='Trakan']Not b/c.[/quote]

I realize. This is the xbox1 thread...

I have both the original xbox and the 360 and am planning on buying both versions of the game...

Since I no longer have my xbox, I wish they would figure this one out...heck I would even pay 15 bucks for the xbox original version.

[quote name='GameBoyee']bought It for 0.99 Cents at Gamestop rosemere[/QUOTE]
That's weird. Does GS always have really different prices in Canada for used stuff?

bread's done
Back