Feel the Magic XX/XY $20 after GGC at Best Buy B&M YMMV

captaincold

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Stopped by BB this morning & was doing my typical "looking at the price tag run through" & noticed that Feel the Magic was $24.99.
Of course if u add the GGC u can get it for $19.99.

Location = Tacoma WA Best Buy there were like 3 left.

Also of note was the lack of Phantom Brave Games.
I make sure to check those everytime i go & they were absent.
I highly doubt they were sold out so there could be something going on.

I checked BB.com this morning and the price was $24.99 for FTM. I go to the b&m and it's still $29.99. They also told me that B&M and online often don't have the same prices.

I think I may have to either stop at BB on the way home from school, if its still open, or go to BB in the morning on the way home from my doctor's appt. I really need a game to play on my shiny new DS :D

Damn. I was there earlier, looking for the Family Guy Freaking Sweet collection, but it comes out tomorrow. I suppose I may need to look for this tomorrow as well. Thanks OP!

[quote name='mkelehan']Great game. I liked it enough to write a FAQ on the GameFAQs.[/quote]

Cool, I'll have to check that out after I have played it a little on my own.

BTW, as stupid as it sounds quite a few times I have run into the Best Buy online different price than store. If it lets you most times you can just buy it at the lower price online and select pick up instore. I don't know why they make you runaround like that but that way you can walki in if your B&M is different and show them :lol:

My Best Buy had tons of Gamer gift cards expiring end of 2004 and a bunch for 2005 last week. I went in yesterday to pick up some and they didn't have any of the cards. But they had tons of the old cards from last year that expired 12/31/2003. This is at 2 BBs near me, so are they trying to eliminate the GGC? I noticed they now have new ones for $5 off a PS2 or XB game over $29.99. It's just weird that they had tons last week and now none.

When I picked up Feel the Magic, I cleaned my BB out of GGC's, so I have 3 sitting on my desk right now. It won't last me long, though, what with a slew of GBA/DS titles I want in the first quarter.

bread's done
Back