GameGavel Contest: A CAG Exclusive!

If you are familiar with GameGavel.com, then you know we love running contests! I haven't done a "site specific" contest yet, but Summer is rapidly approaching and I know it is the hottest time for Video Game Auctions, so I think it is time.

If you aren't familiar with GameGavel, it is a Video Game Only Auction site that features so many awesome tools and functions that I can't even begin to explain them all. Other sites are less expensive than eBay, but Game Gavel is FREE and has just as many features as eBay!

I am going to run a CAG exclusive for June, only for you Cheap Ass Gamers out there!

Sign up for your account between now and July 1, and you will be entered to win any new Game for the system of your choice. The only stipulations are that it must be readily available from a major retailer and be less than or equal to $60.

When you sign up add a link to your CAG Feedback, or Profile for the CAG Feedback Section! Already a user of GameGavel? Make sure you have linked your GameGavel account to your CAG account via the method above and you too will be entered!

I will draw a name out of the digital hat on July 1, 2008 for the winner! Good Luck!

And, so everyone knows...

I will not be advertising this Contest on GameGavel, or via any of the Newsletters. This is meant to be a CAG Exclusive Contest, so enjoy!

You have to go to your profile on GG to see it, There will be a link from there to CAG. I just updated it on my GG profile also.

[quote name='Sinnbox']You have to go to your profile on GG to see it, There will be a link from there to CAG. I just updated it on my GG profile also.[/quote]

I don't see a link on my gg account for Cag

Awesome, so far 11 new members. Make sure you verfiy your accounts! Why verify? It allows you to sell at Game Gavel, and enters you into the $500 lucky user contest too which is the "big contest" we have going.

Verify your account within your Members Area today! (Selling Tab).

And finally, if you see some stuff you like at GameGavel, buy it up! When you buy 5 items this month you can win a Brand New Nintendo DS! If you sell 5 items you can win a Brand New Nintendo DS... wait, if you Refer 5 friends, you can win a Nintendo DS! Visit your Account Control Panel to learn more about the built in referral program. I know SinnBox has his link in his signature and has referred at least 9 people already!

Wow, guys. I have noticed the GG member count growing all day.

I just wanted to let my fellow CAG's know in advance that my store, Game Shack, will be hosting a contest soon also. Prizes will be Game Shack credit, a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and a game to be decided!!! Make sure to keep an eye out for the announcement of the rules for this contest!! and as Jasen would say.....Let the Gavel Fall!!

I can't help but be excited for this contest... The amount of people who have joined is tremendous! Thank you. And, to say Thank You back I am going to sweeten the Contest!

Every 100 users that sign up, will result in another Game being given away! So here will be the breakdown:

1-100 users: 1 Game given away!
101-200 Users: 2 Games given away!
201-300 Users: 3 Games given away!

And so forth... each person will be eligible to win only one of them, but the more people that sign up the more we will give away! Good luck!

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']signed up as Toilet Pigs

thanks OP and good luck with the site[/quote]

Nice name, I like it!!

Great! I think that this contest is going to be huge! Great job everyone, and thanks for supporting GameGavel.com! Good Luck Everyone!

We just launched a Preferred Sellers Program that reduces all upgrade options prices to 0 (ie featured page, etc), and Store Prices to $0 per month. All for a one time fee of only $25. SinnBox already took advantage of the Preferred Sellers Program, and more are ready to as well.

Thanks for your support everyone! I think SinnBox is in like Flinn for the 5-5-5 Contest, and may have the record for number of referrals! There is still plenty of time to qualify for ALL of the contests at GameGavel that are going on... so please check out the contest page.

So far, we are at over 260 users! Wow... just a couple of days ago we were at 202! Again, GREAT JOB.

If you don't know what's going on... its the sign up and win a free Game contest! Be a CAG Member (3 months min to keep the non-cheap asses out) and you are entered to win. Already a member of CAG? You are already entered!

Ya I have been amazed by how many CAG's are adding me as a referal. Thanks guys!! and thank you Jasen for the Ebay alternative!!

We are so close to 300 users at GameGavel.com I can smell it! I didn't think the contests would be this big of a success, and SinnBox is racking up referrals!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to win a Free Game. All you have to do is register, and you are entered! Remember, every 100 CAG's that signup will get another game thrown into the mix for the contest!

[quote name='Dragon Warrior Jasen']If you are familiar with GameGavel.com, then you know we love running contests! I haven't done a "site specific" contest yet, but Summer is rapidly approaching and I know it is the hottest time for Video Game Auctions, so I think it is time.

If you aren't familiar with GameGavel, it is a Video Game Only Auction site that features so many awesome tools and functions that I can't even begin to explain them all. Other sites are less expensive than eBay, but Game Gavel is FREE and has just as many features as eBay!

I am going to run a CAG exclusive for June, only for you Cheap Ass Gamers out there!

Sign up for your account between now and July 1, and you will be entered to win any new Game for the system of your choice. The only stipulations are that it must be readily available from a major retailer and be less than or equal to $60.

When you sign up add a link to your CAG Feedback, or Profile for the CAG Feedback Section! Already a user of GameGavel? Make sure you have linked your GameGavel account to your CAG account via the method above and you too will be entered!

I will draw a name out of the digital hat on July 1, 2008 for the winner! Good Luck!

[/quote]

Yes, i will.

Awesome! I think you will enjoy GameGavel.com... its Free Basic Auctions are GREAT for the CAG's in all of us! Don't miss out on ALL of the contests we are holding, there are a couple!

1. Win $500 by becoming a Verified Seller!
2. Win a Nintendo DS for referring 5 folks, selling 5 items, or buying 5 items!

So easy!

Last night was a moment in history for GameGavel.com! We reached 300 members, and are now sitting right at 301! This proves people like free aucitons, and that eBay should watch out! We are coming for you!

This contest is going great! Here is a bit of an update. Currently there are...

...users eligible to win the Free Game! Currently, CAG folks make up the largest percent of those who have joined and linked outside sources of Feedback (other than eBay)!

There is still PLENTY of time to be a member and also be eligible to win this contest! If you haven't linked your CAG Profile or Feedback yet, make sure you do so! I would hate if you lost out on your chances to win this contest!

Ok, CAG's there is a lot up for auction some really great stuff too! Sign up today and enter for your chance to win that Free Game! Only 14 days left till the drawing!

My fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, you haven't let me down! There are currently 70 of you ready to win that Free Game for being a proud member of the best video game auction site going! With over 400 auctions and over 330 users, you are proving that we want alternatives!

Be the first group of people to get over 100 participants in the contest, so that I have to give away two games to you guys! Heck, there are 4 days left... I know there are at least 200 of you out there that haven't joined yet! Why not?! There are a lot of great stores and auctions at great prices. The sellers all are 100% positive feedback and are fellow gamers that you can trust! Make me give away over $150 in prizes to CAG... get over 200 people registered at GameGavel!

www.gamegavel.com

Let the Gavel Fall!

Well, today is the LAST day to become eligible. I will be doing a Podcast tomorrow to announce the winner of the contest! If you haven't registered yet, please make sure you do! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!

- www.gamegavel.com -

-Jasen

Today, the contest came to a close... I want to thank everyone who participated! Are you curious who won? Well, login to GameGavel.com and listen to the new Podcast: Let the Gavel Fall. Not only will you see the winners, but you will also hear about all of the contests we held this month, and the new July - August Contest!

www.gamegavel.com

bread's done
Back