Guitar Hero: Metallica - Full Track List - Demo Now On XBLM!

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
guitar-hero-metallica-logo.png

Metallica Tracks

All Nightmare Long
Battery
Creeping Death
Disposable Heroes
Dyers Eve
Enter Sandman
Fade To Black
Fight Fire With Fire
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frantic
Fuel
Hit The Lights
King Nothing
Master of Puppets
Mercyful Fate (Medley)
No Leaf Clover
Nothing Else Matters
One
Orion
Sad But True
Seek And Destroy
The Memory Remains
The Shortest Straw
The Thing That Should Not Be
The Unforgiven
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Wherever I May Roam
Whiplash

Tracks by Other Artists

Alice In Chains - No Excuses
Bob Seger - Turn The Page
Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross
Diamond Head - Am I Evil?
Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors
Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone
Machine Head - Beautiful Mourning
Mastodon - Blood And Thunder
Mercyful Fate - Evil
Michael Schenker Group - Armed and Ready
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
Samhain - Mother of Mercy
Slayer - War Ensemble
Social Distortion - Mommy’s Little Monster
Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
System of a Down - Toxicity
The Sword - Black River
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town
Holy fucking Shit !!!!!

Discuss .

Last edited by a moderator:
The only band specific Guitar Hero game I would buy would be Guitar Hero: Pearl Jam. I'd buy two copies. One, to play, and another, to wearing around my penis as a badge of honor. However, Guitar Hero: Alice in Chains has a nice ring to it. In any event, I'd rather see compilations than artist specific games. The next step isn't releasing more artist specific games, it's creating a method to allow players the ability to upload music to be used with the game.

I am equally thrilled and REALLY pissed off.

I swore up and down I would NEVER buy the GH4 drums, but if this title is compatible with the World Tour drums I'll have to buy it. This band exclusivity bullshit has to stop. If this is the end of Metallica on Rock Band I'm going to be a sad, sad, little boy.

Shit...

[quote name='Razzuel']Damn it.

Why can't we have more Metallica Rock Band packs because I am done with Guitar Hero.[/quote]

I agree. Metallica would definitely serve better in Rock Band. Nobody can touch Metallica on their instrumentals.

Metallica is fine...but I think I'm passing on it. I don't want to keep picking up versions of this game.

your just going to see more and more music games it is the only way musicians can have and have people pay for them

This crap is getting ridiculous. I'll be sticking to Rock Band where I can play all the songs I want without switching the disk and where I won't get tired of hearing the same band over and over.

There aren't enough Guitar Hero games. Its just going to cause so much confusion. I do wonder if it'll be a guitar only expansion or a World Tour expansion. Either way, I'd imagine DLC support is out the window.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I would get this only if it was albums before the Black album.

This won't happen
[/quote]

Are you kidding me? theyve gone on record MULTIPLE times calling load/re-load/st.anger pieces of shit. It will include stuff off their latest but they're not going to do much past black, lets say like Fuel and 5 other tracks maybe.

I will buy the full band set when this comes out, I seriously want it now.

Yawn, god forbid a good band like Van Halen or Led Zeppelin were to get it's own guitar hero game. Bring on the crap Activision.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I would get this only if it was albums before the Black album.[/quote]

completely agree. I really hope its less then 5 songs that are after "Black" album. Im excited and most likely will pick it up. Aerosmith on the other hand is a definite pass.

It looks like Activision is ready to pump out GH:Aerosmith, GH4, GH:Metallica, I highly doubt we will see much in the way of DLC...just like now =/

the game should be every song from kill em all to and justice.... with like 4 songs from the Black album...

i really want to see what the guitar looks like and if they let you use the drums from GH4 in the game... that would be really cool --- lars plays some bad ass drums

Yes !!!
The Metallica download pack is by far the most played Rock Band songs in my house. Nothing quite says Metallica/Partridge family bastard love child, like my 10 year old on lead, my 11year old on bass and myself on drums on .....And Justice for All.
Please, oh please "Call of Ktulu".

Megadeth is out doing something Metallica can't do anymore. creating, releasing and touring on new music that doesn't suck ass.

Ok, so I'm definitely buying this shit.

First of all, the song pack on Rock Band is pretty much the only thing I play on there EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Secondly, with a new album coming out very soon (supposedly...and produced by Rick Rubin), I'm sure they'll throw a new song or two in there to promote the album!

And finally, if they have shit from the first 4 albums, that will be great, but I would still love to play/sing the outlaw torn, until it sleeps, the unknown feeling, st anger, etc...

..as long as they put some Garage Days/Inc stuff on there....

Garage Days is all covers, isn't it...that means all the royalties would have to go (and be negotiated) with other artists ......actually, in hindsight...Garage Days sucked....... :p

This "bands releasing their own versions of games" stuff really sucks for gamers though.....

[quote name='SteveGo']Yawn, god forbid a good band like Van Halen or Led Zeppelin were to get it's own guitar hero game. Bring on the crap Activision.[/quote]

Oh, shut the fuck up. They can't magically license any god damn band they want.

It would be amazing if it was all old stuff, but you know it won't be.

This will absolutely tie in with their new album release, so there will be crap from that mixed in with the "hits" from other albums.

[quote name='Simon D I'][quote name='HeadRusch']......actually, in hindsight...Garage Days sucked....... :p[/quote]

You have broken my soul​

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Link? Eh screw it. Makes much more sense than Aerosmith. Lately I've been on a really long Metallica streak so this would be good for me. Many Metallica songs are already in GH/RB though.

I am confused. Is Activision going to keep making Guitar Hero games after GH:World Tour comes out(that presumably the songs won't be interchangeable)? Why wouldn't they just release a disk full of Metallica songs that will work with World Tour?

[quote name='HeadRusch']Megadeth is out doing something Metallica can't do anymore. creating, releasing and touring on new music that doesn't suck ass.[/quote]

What does Megadeth have to do with anything? lol Metallica trolls.

and I dont know if theyd have to re-negotiate with other artists for the garage days, Im pretty sure Am I Evil is in Rock Revolution or whatever Konami's game is called.

[quote name='hhhdx4']and I dont know if theyd have to re-negotiate with other artists for the garage days, Im pretty sure Am I Evil is in Rock Revolution or whatever Konami's game is called.[/quote]

Konami and Activision are not the same company, so they would.

[quote name='hufferstl']I am confused. Is Activision going to keep making Guitar Hero games after GH:World Tour comes out(that presumably the songs won't be interchangeable)? Why wouldn't they just release a disk full of Metallica songs that will work with World Tour?[/quote]

i'd expect them to make it compatible with World Tour instruments and have all parts of the band...unless they're in it to rape you by making you buy this game for guitar only AND then make you download song packs for World Tour.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I would get this only if it was albums before the Black album.

This won't happen
[/quote]
Gotta agree, I think there's only about 2 songs I've enjoyed since the black album (Whiskey in the Jar and possibly the one from Mission Impossible), but aside from that they've turned asstastic.

Give me Kill' Em through Justice and I'd be a happy camper!

Shit. I guess we won't be getting any more Metallica tracks for Rock Band. They're one of my favorite bands but I don't play Guitar Hero anymore. I'll probably buy it, but I want to drum and sing to this stuff. fucking Activision.

[quote name='tcrash247']Shit. I guess we won't be getting any more Metallica tracks for Rock Band. They're one of my favorite bands but I don't play Guitar Hero anymore. I'll probably buy it, but I want to drum and sing to this stuff. fucking Activision.[/quote]

Maybe if they allow us to sing, they'll use some of the song versions off of Live Shit. Then during the appropriate parts, we can scream "Ooooh Yeahhhhh!"

It's kind of silly to crap on this. Whether or not Metallica is your thing, this is gonna appeal to a lot of people. I could imagine a lot of non-gamer Metallica fans buying a console just for this.

I can understand the frustration at doing a disc-release as opposed to DLC though. But as far as those non-gamers go, a "Metallica Edition" on store shelves is more likely to get their money than DLC for a game they don't have. And hey at least this way you get to watch weird little 3D Metallica guys rocking out onscreen.

[quote name='chasemurata']The only band specific Guitar Hero game I would buy would be Guitar Hero: Pearl Jam.[/quote]

This.

And I would also buy a Guitar Hero: The Who game

Good to see the music snobs out in full force. I don't know of many bands that would provide bigger sales with their own GH game so this is a great move for Activision. Hopefully the note charts are better than what GH3 was offering, and support for all of the World Tour peripheral would be icing on the cake.

Don't you think this is getting rediculous? First Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Then Guitar Hero: Art Of Noise (I've never heard of that band, Are they still making the game?) Then Guitar Hero 4, Which is more like Rock Band Ripoff 1, And Now Guitar Hero: Metallica? COME ON! This is going to end up worse than madden!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Maybe if they allow us to sing, they'll use some of the song versions off of Live Shit. Then during the appropriate parts, we can scream "Ooooh Yeahhhhh!"[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, I want to spit on my floor during Harvester of Sorrow!

I love Metallica, but these GH: [ Insert Band Name Here ] games are completely useless. There is a reason we have DLC, use it RedOctane.

bread's done
Back