Speedo question

el bobo

CAGiversary!
Yes... I bet you never thought you would see a topic on this site about speedos but I like to surprise people. Anyway! For my senior trip we are all buying speedos. I am not quite sure why it will drive women away from us faster than... the cloverfield monster.
In conclusion does anyone know of a site that you could buy novelty speedo patterns such as... An American flag, leopard etc.
I am sorry if I put any terrible images in your mind, forgive me.
El Bobo

Haha borat one!!!
I will post pics if you guys really want.
We're gonna see how many chicks we can pick up!!

[quote name='el bobo']Haha borat one!!!
I will post pics if you guys really want.
We're gonna see how many chicks we can pick up!![/QUOTE]

Let me save you the trouble: 0.

VERY few people look good in a speedo, and even those people don't even look that good.

Except for him :drool:
speedos1wm5.jpg

Can you give lilboo an infraction for posting my picture without asking permission? I sent it to him in confidence for his birthday.

And if this is some sort of a group prank OP, I recommended everyone wear speedos that also reveal their pubes hanging on the side. Otherwise its not classy.

:rofl:

OP, if you and your friends are fat then it doesn't matter what kind of speedo you wear. Seriously.

Exhibit A:
fatguythong.jpg

Exhibit B:
speedo.jpg

Exhibit C:
180px-Speedo.jpg

Sorry that was for me :drool:

You gotta hammock up

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qfP4TmM-QE[/media]

lilboo do you wear a speedo? because you can't wear leather pants to the beach! ;)

Aw, I can't look at those pictures at work, darn.

I've worn a speedo a couple of times, but they're just not as comfortable as board shorts.

If you don't feel like going the whole speedo way you could just get an aqua jammer type suit.

It's all the embarassment of having a skin tight outfit but without the problems of having to worry about tucking in stray hairs, etc.

[quote name='lilboo']VERY few people look good in a speedo, and even those people don't even look that good.

Except for him :drool:
speedos1wm5.jpg
[/quote]

:roll:

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Here is my two cents

anything with a question mark after speedo. The anwser is allways NO![/quote]

What if I were to ask you, "Hey, should I keep this speedo on?"

[quote name='Maklershed']What if I were to ask you, "Hey, should I keep this speedo on?"[/QUOTE]

Well then...I don't even know what to say to that.

Good point.

Hey...if you got the body...go ahead and wear a speedo.

EDIT: I just remembered something from High School. We had a pool at our high school and there was one kid in my class who had a bowl shape belly and he wore a black speedo. And if that wasn't bad enough, he had an erection at the end of one class. We kept ragging on him for that ...

Ya know, I never understood why swimmers pop boners?
I mean, it's one thing if you ARE gay and your secretly watching everyone get undressed (blush), that's one thing.. but, who gets hard swimming?

20070131063618_old_man_speedos.jpg

Gwen, you really need to tell your dad to stop posting in his blog :shame:

[quote name='CouRageouS']Can you give lilboo an infraction for posting my picture without asking permission? I sent it to him in confidence for his birthday.

And if this is some sort of a group prank OP, I recommended everyone wear speedos that also reveal their pubes hanging on the side. Otherwise its not classy.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is a group prank! And I do realize that we will scare away the opposite sex in seconds!!! We are not venturing down until July 12th-19th so it will be the 20th at the earliest that any pictures will be up haha.

[quote name='el bobo']Yes it is a group prank! And I do realize that we will scare away the opposite sex in seconds!!! We are not venturing down until July 12th-19th so it will be the 20th at the earliest that any pictures will be up haha.[/QUOTE]

Wait.
Where are you going?
I'm also going on vacation those exact dates :rofl:

Not kidding at all.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

I'm actually going down to Southern California for that weekend too. Maybe we can all hammock up.

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']I'm afraid to see the search history lilboo used to find all his pictures he's produced for us.[/QUOTE]
Just a part of his usual searches, I'm sure.

I don't particularly find speedos modest.

Let me be frank, guys have functions that aren't meant to be seen by the public, and most men I doubt are capable of completely controlling that function...

[quote name='lilboo'].....
Wait.
Where are you going?
I'm also going on vacation those exact dates :rofl:

Not kidding at all.[/QUOTE]

Ocean City, MD

bread's done
Back